Another Story Finished

Sofia walks to the back to see how it looks, hoping Lucinda was able to fix everything that was damaged.

"Wow this looks great," Sofia says as she sees everything fixed and looking even better than before.

"Thanks," Lucinda says.

"Did you get that imposter?" Amber asks her sister.

"Yep, and the Protectors have taken him to the Mystic Isles," Sofia says.

"What do you mean imposter, that was my Uncle," Maya says.

"No Maya, he was actually an evil sorcerer named Grimtrix who wanted to take over your kingdom, it wasn't you dad who started this war but Grimtrix."

"Maya, guests are starting to arrive, come greet them," Queen Anya tells her daughter.

"Okay Mom," Maya calls back, "Thanks so much for the help guys, now I just have to wait for my dad."

"The King! I almost forgot," Sofia gasps taking out her necessi-key.

"Sofia where are you going?" Jun asks.

"Freezenberg, that is where Grimtrix sent King Nasir," Sofia responds as she makes a portal to Freezenberg.

"Bring him back Sofia, and be safe," Amber tells her sister as Sofia walks through the portal.

"Which Way Bow, which was is King Nasir?" Sofia asks releasing her bow string.

The arrow flies through the palace to a tall tower where Sofia hears mumbling, Sofia opens the door to see King Nasir tied up and gagged.

"Are you okay Your Highness?" Sofia asks as she unbinds Nasir's hands so he can take the gag out of his mouth.

"I am now that you are here, a sorcerer sent me here and said he was going to take over Khaldoun, is everyone safe?"

"Yes, the sorcerer was Grimtrix, he is a very evil person but I defeated him and all of the citizens that went to my kingdom and Wei-Ling are coming back for a party Maya, Amber, Jun, and I planned."

"Maya planned a party?" Nasir says.

"Yes, her and I asked why all the citizens were leaving and one person said it was because they didn't feel appreciated so Maya planned a whole party in honor of the citizens, it is about to start so we better go," Sofia says taking out her key and creating a portal to the back of Khaldoun's castle.

All the citizens of Khaldoun are sitting, eating, and dancing.

"Maya, look who I found," Sofia yells.

"Daddy," Maya calls as she runs up to her father.

"Maya, I am so proud of you and your friends, Sofia told me everything," Nasir says hugging his daughter.

"Dad we have to keep all the people happy and remember that they play an important role in Khaldoun also."

"I understand my daughter, now let's see what you and your friends have done to bring peace back to the Trikingdom area," Nasir says taking his daughter's hand as she leads him to the citizens that she has met.

"Sofia, we are so proud of you," Miranda comes up from behind her daughter.

"We most certainly are, I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you before, your mother explained to me what you do now that you are a Protector and even though I was unhappy at your disobedience at first I realize that you have to do what is right to help the Ever Realm," Roland bends down to the height of his daughter to hug her.

"Thanks Dad, now let's go celebrate with everyone," Sofia says as she takes both her parents hands and mingles with all the people at the lu'au.