Destination: Enchancia

"We have to go, we have other places we need to visit," Sofia says after spending a few minutes talking to their friends.

Jin and Jun walk Maya and Sofia to the palace entrance and wave goodbye as Maya and Sofia mount their rides.

"Sofia, what are we doing in Enchancia? I feel like I will get in more trouble if your family knows I'm here," Maya says.

"We aren't visiting my family here, we are visiting my friends," Sofia says.

"And you're sure we won't get in trouble?" Maya asks.

"I'm sure," Sofia says as she and Maya stop in front of Jade's house and get off their rides.

"Minimus, why don't you and Skye rest at the castle? I'll call you when we're ready to go," Sofia says.

Minimus doesn't say anything, just nods his head.

"Come on," Sofia tells Maya.

Sofia knocks on the door of her childhood friend's house, a woman who looks a lot like Jade answers the door.

"Hi Mrs. Harper, is Jade home?" Sofia asks.

"She's not, but you can find her at the Hanshaws," Jade's mother says.

"Okay, thank you," Sofia says.

"You're welcome Princess," Mrs. Harper says before closing the door.

"Come on, they are just across the street," Sofia gestures for Maya to follow her.

They go across the street and knock on Ruby's door.

Ruby's mother opens the door, "Hello Sofia, well who is this?"

"This is Maya from Khaldoun, is Ruby home?"

"I'm sorry Sofia but your mother told me about the war and I don't feel comfortable having Ruby speak with someone from Khaldoun."

"Mrs. Hanshaw," Sofia stops her from closing the door, "You gave me the leadership badge, a Buttercup takes a look at everything, yes we are at war with Khaldoun but that doesn't mean that the children have anything to do with it. Maya and I are trying to stop the war, please let us talk to Ruby and Jade," Sofia finishes trying to convince her Buttercup troop leader.

"You're right Sofia, please come in. Ruby is in her room," Mrs. Hanshaw opens the door and welcomes the two princesses into her home.

"Thank you," Sofia says as she and Maya walk into her best friend's house.

Sofia politely knocks on a closed door.

"Come in," a voice responds.

"Hi, guys," Sofia says as she opens the door.

"Is that Princess Maya?" Ruby asks remembering her from Sofia's graduation party.

"Yes," Sofia smiles.

"Sofia, what are you doing with her? She is a bad person," Jade says.

"Hold on Jade, you said the same thing about me. Let's hear Sofia out," Lucinda says.

"Okay," Jade says as Sofia and Maya sit down.

Sofia explains the whole situation to her friends.

"A kid named Malakai said that my citizens are feeling unappreciated," Maya says ashamed.

"So, we are traveling to other kingdoms to see what the royal family does to make you guys feel appreciated."

"But Sofia, you know what the royal family does to make us feel appreciated," Ruby says.

"I know, but I'm a princess now, it has more of an impact if it comes from villagers."

"So, what do you want to know?"  Jade asks.

"Well, tell Maya about the Harvest Festival," Sofia suggests.

"I love the Harvest Festival!" Ruby exclaims, "Each year people from Enchancia put their names on a block and if they are chosen they get to sing the Enchancian Anthem, meet the royal family, have their portrait painted, and get an article written about them in three of Enchancia's newspapers."

"Another thing that they do is the Villagers Day ball, each year the royal family invites all the villagers to the castle and throw a big ball for everyone in Dunwiddie," Jade says.

"Thanks for the help guys, but we have to go to Freezenberg, they have a Flower Festival every year and it's tonight," Sofia says.

"Okay, bye Sofia!" Jade, Ruby, and Lucinda say in sync.

When Sofia and Maya leave Sofia grabs her amulet, "I wish Minimus and Skye would fly to us."

It only takes a few seconds for their rides to arrive, Sofia holds out her hand and summons her which way bow, "Which Way Bow, which way is Freezenberg?"

Once again the bow spins around and flies off.