A Princess Visits

"So, you have a Secret Library that sends you on adventures and you give the adventure a happy ending?" Maya says.

"Yes, and aparently I have to stop a war that your dad started between Enchancia, Khaldoun, and Wei-Ling."

"But Sofia, my dad didn't start a war, he loves Enchancia and Wei-Ling," Maya says.

"But the book never lies," Sofia says.

"Sofia?" a female voice comes fom her enchantlet.

"Excuse me," Sofia says to Maya as she whips her wrist.

A ring appears from her Enchantlet.

"Vega, what's wrong?" Sofia asks the female chief.

"Sofia, new developments in the war, King Nasir is missing, we fear he might have been taken," Vega says.

"What?" Sofia and Maya say.

"Who could have done such a thing?" Sofia asks.

"It is unclear, but it's up to you to get him back."

"Sofia, how could you let this happen?" Maya yells.

"I didn't know this was going to happen," Sofia says.

"Our friendship is over," Maya says starting to walk away.

Distraught and scared Sofia's amulet glows and a woman with black hair appears, she is wearing a dress with only one strap on her left shoulder.

"Who are you?" Sofia asks.

"I'm Pocahontas, where's your friend?"

"You mean my former friend," Sofia says as she points to Maya who is walking away.

"Come on, let's get her," Pocahontas says.

"Maya wait!" Sofia yells as she runs towards the Princess of Khaldoun.

"What?" Maya says.

"Are you really going to end our friendship over something you have no proof my kingdom did?"

"Yes," Maya turns around, "Is that my great grandmother?"

"Wingapo Maya," Pocahontas looks at her great granddaughter.

"Wingapo," Maya takes her dress and does a curtsy, "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to help Sofia but she can't solve her problem without you," Pocahontas says to Maya.

"How can I help?" Maya says.

Pocahontas starts singing:

You think your friendship is over and if you keep on walking it definitely will be so

But you can't just assume cause that will end in doom, will end in doom

Have you ever looked at what others do and see dreams come true

Can you look at the world around you and see what you can do for those like you

See that cacoon with a little time it will be a butterfly soon

Open your eyes to breakthrough and see dreams come true

Can you look at the world around you and see what you can do for those like you

If you look hard enough though it may be tough even the youth can find the truth

War isn't a game nothing will be the same, be the same

You know what to do with people close to you, close to you

Look at the world around you and see what you can do for those like you

"What are you trying to say Great Grandmother?" Maya asks.

"She's saying if we stick together we can end the war," Sofia says.

Pocahontas nods in agreement.

"But will it work? We are just two princesses," Maya says.

"Remember this Maya, sometimes the right path isn't the easiest one," Pocahontas says before disappearing.