Back to Royal Prep

"What can we do? My dad is really stubborn," Maya says.

"I saw that," Sofia says.

Sofia thinks for a second.

"Well, maybe we can find something that can bring everyone together, that's what the Neddledrops do, and what the Flower Festival is all about," Sofia says.

"It's true, the Flower Festival is one of the few times that Hildegard goes to spend time with villagers," Amber agrees.

"Maybe I can start asking the citizens of Khaldoun what their favorite things are," Maya suggests.

"You could also try to incorporate your past into it, that's the best part of the Kite Festival, some kites are made with today's gadgets and some aren't. It shows how we respect where we come from," Jun says.

"But I don't know much about my past," Maya says ashamed of what she just said.

"Then we have to learn, maybe there are some books in your library," Sofia says.

"But my mom won't let you guys into the castle and the library is too big to search by myself."

"Then we will just go to Royal Prep, they helped get me out of my amulet when I defeated Vor, and they also know that I'm a Protector," Sofia says.

"Ok, let's head over to Royal Prep," Amber says.

"I want to come too," Jun says.

"I can't borrow anymore unicorns from the Mystic Isles," Sofia says.

"Then use your amulet to turn yourself into a flying horse or unicorn, I will ride Minimus," Amber says.

"Great idea Amber," Sofia says, "Jun can you guide us to the stables?"

"Sure, come on guys," Jun agrees.

They walk into the stables and arrive at the steeds, Sofia grabs her amulet, "I wish I was a flying horse," Sofia says looking at Minimus.

"Let's go guys," Amber says.

"Does anyone know how to get to Royal Prep?" Jun asks.

All the girls look at each other.

"Can't Sofia summon her bow while being an animal?" Maya asks.

"No, she needs hands," Amber says.

"I wish to be myself again," Sofia says.

"I really want to know why you can do all those things," Jun says, "I mean we met Mulan."

"My amulet is magical," Sofia tells her, "But Hildegard can't know, if it falls into the wrong hands bad things will happen."

All the girls nod in agreement as Sofia summons her bow.

"Which Way Bow, which way to Royal Prep?"

As the bow spins Sofia turns back into a flying horse.

"Let's go," Amber says as the bow flies off.

They arrive at Royal Prep where they see Fauna working in the garden. Sofia turns back into a human.

"Hi Ms. Fauna," Sofia smiles at her old teacher.

"Sofia, girls! What brings you here?"

"We need to find books about the history of Khaldoun, can we go to the library?'

"Of course, Mrs. Higgins will be able to help you with that."

"Thank you Ms. Fauna!" Amber says as they walk into their old school.

"It feels weird being back here," Jun says as they walk through the hallway.

"I know what you mean, many memories," Maya says.

"Here we are," Sofia says.

They walk into the library.

"Mrs. Higgins?" Sofia calls out.

The librarian comes out with a cart.

"Hello girls, what can I do for you?"

"Do you have any books about the history of Khaldoun?"

"Why yes, we have a whole wall of history," she says guiding them to the back wall.

"Wow," the girls are astonished by how long the wall is.

"We have history on every kingdom in this world and next," Mrs. Higgins says taking some books from one of the shelves in the middle.

"Thank you, Mrs. Higgins," Jun says.

"Amber, you coming?"

"In a second Sofia," Amber says climbing up one of the ladders.

"Amber, what are you doing?" Jun asks.

"I'm looking for a book about a kingdom we went to once," Amber says searching the shelves, "Here it is, Hakalo."

"Lani's kingdom? Why would you try to find a book about Hakalo?"

"Because Sofia, Daddy thought Hakalo was just a legend, maybe their kingdom has a tradition that Maya can use," Amber says as she brings the book to the table.

"That's a great idea!" Sofia says beaming at her sister.