Convincing the King

"If your parents won't listen to you maybe we will have to take it into our hands," Amber says.

"What you mean host the celebration by myself?" Maya says.

"Yes, I mean that is what princesses do," Amber responds.

"But how will we get my people back," Maya asks.

"Leave that to us," Amber says.

"Yea, since my dad knows I'm a Protector he will understand that I'm doing this to keep the whole realm safe," Sofia says.

"And with my mom knowing that we are innocent in this she will help us, she has always been good at convincing my dad," Jun says.

"Okay, let's do this," Maya agrees trusting her friends.

The girls all get on their rides and Sofia asks the Which Way Bow to guide them to Khaldoun before turning herself into a flying horse.

"Amber, why are we going to Khaldoun first?" Jun asks.

"Since Maya is hosting the lu'au she needs as much time to get ready as she can get," Amber responds.

They arrive in Khaldoun and Maya gets off Skye.

"Thanks for the help you guys," Maya says waving goodbye.

"Okay guys let's go to Wei-Ling," Sofia says turning back into a human, "Which Way Bow, which way is Wei-Ling?"

Once again the bow spins around and takes off.

"Thanks so much for the ride Sofia," Jun says getting off the unicorn Sofia asked for when she picked up Amber in Freezenberg.

"No problem, see you later Jun," Sofia says.

"Come on Sofia, let's go home and convince Daddy that this war is silly and to accept the invitation Maya is going to send," Amber says in a determined tone.

"You got it Amber," Sofia says as she summons her bow, "Which Way Bow, which way to Enchancia?"

Amber and Sofia arrive in Enchancia.

"Thanks you guys, go get some rest," Sofia says to Skye and Minimus.

"Come on Sofia, we gotta convince Daddy to accept the invitation."

Sofia stands in the middle of the courtyard.

"Sofia?" Amber turns around, "Are you okay?"

"I don't know if I can face Dad, I mean what happens if he doesn't agree? What if I fail the mission."

"Your amulet is glowing."

Pocahontas appears once again.

"Pocahontas, why are you here again?" Sofia asks confused that the Amulet of Avalor summoned the same princess to help three times in one day.

"Sofia, one of the wisest people I know told me that 'one drop of courage and understanding can start a ripple effect, but someone has to start it'".

Pocahontas disappears after giving her words of wisdom.

"What did she mean by that?" Sofia asks confused.

"Hmm, I know!" Amber beams, "She meant that courage and understanding is a big part of being a peacemaker. Sofia you have what it takes to face Daddy. I will be right next to you."

Sofia sighs, "You're right Amber, let's go talk to Dad."

The two princesses walk into the throne room where their dad is reading a piece of paper.

"What's that Dad?" Sofia asks the King.

"A letter from Khaldoun."

"That was fast," Amber whispers to her sister.

"Dad, I know about the war between the Trikingdom area," Sofia walks forward a few steps.

"You what?" King Roland says.

"Yes, the Protectors have me on a mission to stop it."

"This doesn't involve you kids," Roland says.

"Daddy is that an invitation?" Amber asks.

"Yes, from Khaldoun. They invited us to a lu'au, but I feel as it is a trick."

"Daddy, Maya sent it, it's not a trick."

"What are you talking about Amber? How can the Princess of Khaldoun send a royal invitation?"

"Maya sent it because we are trying to stop the war."

"This doesn't involve you and you shouldn't have gotten involved," Roland says sternly.

Not saying another word Sofia runs out of the throne room and rushes to her room to cry.