Destination: Freezenberg

Sofia and Maya arrive in Freezenberg.

"Oh good, we are just in time," Sofia says getting off Minimus.

"In time for what?" Maya asks getting off Skye.

"The Flower Festival, it's what the people of Freezenberg get really excited for," Sofia says, "Minimus, Skye, go into the woods and I'll call you when we are ready."

The two steads fly away.

"Come on, Freezenberg can get really cold, let's go visit Hildegard and get some warm clothing," Sofia says as they tread through the snow.

"Look at all the little kids who are making snowmen," Maya says.

"They always do that during the Flower Festival," Sofia smiles.

"What are those orange flowers everyone is putting in the snowmen?"

"Those are Nettledrops, they only grow in Freezenberg."

They arrive at the castle.

"Princess Sofia, we told you that King Hennerik is very busy," the guard who turned her away yesterday says.

"Actually I'm here for the Flower Festival, can we see Hildegard?"

"Of course, come on in," the guard says.

"Sofia, Maya, are you guys here for the Flower Festival?"

"Yep, but we forgot some warm clothes, do you have any we can borrow?"

"Of course, come with me," Hildegard leads them to her room.

"Sofia," Amber says as they walk into the room.

"Amber is the whole family here?" Sofia asks.

"Are you with Maya? Daddy won't like this," Amber says dodging the question.

"Dad also wouldn't like me not doing my protector missions," Sofia responds, "Please don't tell Dad, just say I'm on a mission."

"Here you guys go," Hildegard says bringing a purple coat and a white coat out of her closet.

"Thank you so much," Maya says.

"Is the Flower Festival about to start?" Amber asks.

"Just as soon as Ms. Nettle comes," Hildegard responds looking out on the balcony.

"There she is," Sofia says.

Maya and Amber come over to the balcony and stop right next to Sofia and Hildegard.

"Wow, it's so beautiful," Maya says as Ms. Nettle uses her wand to make a shower of Nettledrops.

"I know it is," Hildegard says.

"I love the Flower Festival," Sofia says as they watch the flowers gracefully fly to the ground.

"So what are you guys doing here?" Hildegard says.

Sofia tells Hildegard the whole story.

"Why do you guys do the Flower Festival?" Maya asks.

"The Flower Festival brings everyone together for something we all believe in," Hildegard smiles.

Hildegard continues telling Maya about the history of the Nettledrop.

As Hildegard tells Maya about the Nettledrops Sofia hears King Henrik voice. Sofia silently slips out of Hildegard's room and follows the sound of King Henrik's voice.

Sofia hides between two pillars and spies on the King. She hears another voice, a very familiar voice, she peeks her head out just enough to see who it is.

It's King Nasir, it was Henrik who kidnapped him. Or at least that's what it looked like.