A New Mission

The library starts reading as Sofia watches the imagery.

"Once upon a time, not so long ago, the kingdoms of Enchancia, Khaldoun, and Wei-Ling were allies and the Trikingdom area was peaceful. Until the day when King Nasir fell ill and his brother took over, and the kingdom of Khaldoun got smaller. When King Nasir found out that his kingdom was getting smaller he became angry and waged a war on the other two kingdoms."

Before she could even get to the elevator her enchantlet goes off.

"Orion, Vega, is everything okay?"

"Sofia, there is trouble in the Ever Realm involving your Kingdom, are you alright?" Vega says.

"Yes, and I already know about the war, I'm on it," Sofia says.

"Good luck Princess and be safe," Orion says before they disconnect.

Sofia grasps her amulet, "I wish Minimus would fly to me."

Her amulet glows telling Sofia that her loyal flying horse is coming to her.

Minimus lands on the balcony just as Sofia walks off the elevator.

"What are we doing today Sofia?"

"We have to help keep the peace between Enchancia, Khaldoun, and Wei-Ling. If not I'm afraid Enchancia may not have any allies."

"Don't worry Sofia, we can handle anything," Minimus says in a confident tone, which contradicts with his normal demeanor.