Showing The Truth

There is a knock on Sofia's door.

"Go away!" She yells unlike her normal self.

"Sofia, are you okay?" Miranda walks in.

"No!" Sofia says as she digs her head into her pillow.

"What's wrong Sweetheart?" Miranda sits on her bed.

"Dad yelled at me," Sofia says turning her body to her mother.

"That doesn't sound like your dad," Miranda says to her younger daughter.

"Well not really yell but basically tell me not to save the Ever Realm."

"What do you mean?" Miranda asks curious.

"The Protectors told me about the war and I have to fix it."

"Sofia, war is no place for a princess."

"Mom, if I don't stop the war then we will lose our closest allies and Amber, James, and I will lose some of our closest friends. This war affects more than just the adults."

"I understand Sofia," Miranda says, "Come on, let's go talk to him."

"Thanks Mom," Sofia wipes away her last few tears.

Miranda and Sofia walk back into the throne room, where Amber is fighting with the King.

"But Daddy, this doesn't just affect you but affects us as well," Amber says.

"She's right Rollie," Miranda says as they walk to the thrones.

"What do you mean?" King Roland asks his wife.

"If this war keeps going on Amber, James, and Sofia will lose their friends, and you know that friendship is very important to the kids."

"Okay, we can go to Khaldoun's lu'au," Roland accepts that his wife and daughters are right.

"Thanks Dad," Sofia smiles.