Meeting Ross Lynch (A Ross Lynch Fanfic)

Chapter 6: I was so happy that Ross and I had the same schedule. Next class we had after homeroom was Math, Algebra 2. Algebra 1 was pretty easy but Algebra 2 could be a whole lot harder. The bell rang for the end of homeroom. Ross and I were one of the last ones out of the classroom. We were walking to math when a girl came up on the other side of Ross and said, "Hi there pretty boy." I almost gagged at how rediculous that sounded. Ross seemed pretty annoyed by her and was showing it too.

Ross: "Becky leave me alone. I like Tori. I don't like you or any of these other girls here but Tori."

Becky: "Oh, Ross. You're such a jokester." I was about to throw up at how stupid she was acting around him. Is this how all the girls act? I thought.

Ross: "Becky! I'm not joking! I'm serious! I don't like you or any other girl but Tori!"

Becky: "Prove it!" Before I could say or do anything Ross had me by the waist and crashed his lips on mine. I slowly kissed back as I got used to the kiss. Wow. He's a really good kisser. I thought. I didn't want it to end. Just then Ross pulled back but didn't let go of my waist. I still had my hands on his shoulders.

Ross: "There. I proved it." We both watched as Becky stormed off with anger. Ross looked at the time on his phone then grabbed my hand and pulled me to math.