Meeting Ross Lynch (A Ross Lynch Fanfic)

Chapter 8: I saw Ross look at me and drag me to an open seat. I sat down and set my backpack on the floor. I kept thinking about Becky out to get me. What would she do to me? I thought. The bell rang for fourth hour. I hurried up and pulled Ross into the hallway. I told him, "Ross I'm scared that she's going to hurt me...."

Ross: "I won't let her. I promise."

Me: "Okay good." Then we walked to our lockers and dropped our books off and headed for the gym. When we got there I looked around for Becky. I didn't see her. I let out a sigh of relief. Then we hear the coach say, "Run 5 laps around the gym." Everybody started running. Ross and I ran next to each other. He started running in a silly way and I laughed. Next thing we know he trips and falls.

Me: *laughing* "Are you okay?"

Ross: *laughs* "Yeah." I helped him up and started running again. Finally we finished running the 5 laps. Then we stretched and the coach set up the volleyball net. Yes. I thought, volleyball on the first day. I was an awesome volleyball player and now was my chance to show Ross that.  The coach told me and some other girl to be captains. I got the first pick.

Me: "Ross."

Ross: "Yes!" I laughed at how cute he was. Aww he's excited to be on my side, I thought. We had our teams and set up on the court. The other girl's team was serving first. The girl got her serve over and Ross was in the serving position and passed the ball up to me and I hit it over. I must've hit it really hard because my hamd stung like crazy. The people on her team missed the ball so that meant it was my turn to serve. I got in the serving spot and tossed the ball up nice and high. I hit the ball so hard it made the loudest slap. Ross winced at it.

Me: "Doesn't hurt at all."

Ross: "Really? With as hard as you hit it, it should hurt." I shook my head and hit the ball over again. I saw Becky walk in and take a position on the other girl's team. Ooooo now's my chance to show her how tough I am, I thought. She spiked the ball over and it almost hit Ross in the face. The ball was back on her side and she served and missed. We rotated several times until I was in middle front. A girl named Mack served and Becky passed it over nice and high. I jumped up and spiked it back and hit her in the mouth by accident. After Mack served again Becky spiked it right at me and it hit me in the nose. I fell backwards and felt blood trickling down my face. The last thing I heard was Becky say, "Now you won't mess with me." before I passed out.