Meeting Ross Lynch (A Ross Lynch Fanfic)

Chapter 13: I crawled out of bed and walked over to my closet and opened the door. I stared at my clothes for a long time. Hmmmmm....what should I wear? I thought. I searched my closet until I found my favorite sweater. It was red, white and gray striped. It was really soft and comfortable. I got my jeans and put them and the sweater on. I plugged in my curling iron and let it heat up. I put my make up on while it was heating up. A pretty sparkly pink eyeshadow, black eye liner, and black mascara. I brushed my hair then I put some gel in my hair to make it stay. I grabbed my curling iron and curled my hair. When I was done I put my boots on and went downstairs. Cole, James, and our mom were already downstairs and my mom was cooking breakfast. It smelled so good. I love my mom's cooking. She's the best at whatever she does. James was the first one to notice me. He was only in kindergarten but he knew something was up. "Hey Cole! Lookit Tori!" he said. Cole came out of the bathroom and said, "Well, well, well. What do we have here?" I was dressed like this for Ross. And I'm pretty sure Cole knew that. I started to blush. "I'd say you're dressed all pretty for Ross," he said in a teasing way. He always found something to tease me about. I blushed a little darker. "Hey mom! Come look at Tori all gussied up first Ross!" he yelled. I saw my mom walk out of the kitchen to look at me. She smiled and said, "Awwww. How cute. You're hoping he asks you to the dance aren't you?" I bit my lip and nodded. We all sat down and ate breakfast. I was the first one out of the house and started walking to school.

*at school*

I walked through the door and I didn't see Ross. I was kind of upset that he wasn't here to greet me. I didn't see his brothers, Rydel, or Ell either. What's going on? I thought. I had no idea what was in store for me later.