Meeting Ross Lynch (A Ross Lynch Fanfic)

Chapter 21: I heard whistles and claps and aww's as Ross kissed me. He slowly pulled back and was still near my face. I was smiling like a total idiot. I saw my lipstick stain on his cheek from when I kissed him on his cheek earlier that night. The dance was over and Ross went into the locker room and grabbed a backpack. "Is it okay if I stay at your house for a while?" he asked. I looked at him and saw plead in his eyes. "Uh I guess. Just explain what's going on at home to my mom. She should be okay with it," I told him. My mom was there to pick us up. Ross and I got in the backseat while Cole got in the front. It was chilly out and I didn't have a jacket or sweater. I shivered and rubbed my hands together. Ross took off his jacket to his tux and put it around me. I smiled and snuggled into him the whole ride home. When we got there Ross explained to my mom what was going on with his parents and asked if he could stay with us for a few days. "Sure. Anything you need Ross. We're here," she said. I showed Ross to a guest room that was next to my room. A bathroom connected the two rooms together so all we had to do was walk through it to see each other. I went into the bathroom to change while Ross changed in the guest room. We went downstairs and sat on the couch. My mom brought us cookies and Ross took one and put half of it in his mouth and said, "Want some?" I looked at him and said, "Duh." I sat up a bit and broke the other half of the cookie with my hand and ate it. I knew he was trying to get me to kiss him, but it would take a lot more than that. My mom asked us how the dance was and we told her all about it. Ross and I weren't dating yet but I knew he would ask me soon. He kissed my cheek and said, "Will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes," I answered with a smile. We watched a Christmas movie and fell asleep.