Meeting Ross Lynch (A Ross Lynch Fanfic)

Chapter 11: Ross' POV:

Tori's twin brother, Cole, pulled me into the hall. He said he wanted to talk to me and the next thing I know is that we're out here. After the door was shut he said, "I know you like my sister, Blondie." I stood there and felt a blush start to form. "Uh yeah, I do," I said. Several minutes had passed in silence. After about 20 minutes he said, "Ask her out. She likes you too. She likes you just as much as you like her. Maybe more." I smiled at that. "Okay, I will. But um, how?" I said. Cole seemed to have been thinking about that before I had even said it. "Ask her to the dance this Friday? Serenade her with flowers? Write her a song? Something," he said. I knew exactly what I was going to do then. And I couldn't wait.

Tori's POV:

Cole had taken Ross into the hall to talk to him about something. But what? It's been about a half hour already. I took out my iPad and checked my emails. There was a letter from school saying that there was a dance this Friday. I wanted to go. I wouldn't have anything but stitches on my nose so it wouldn't be embarrassing. I'd hang out with Rydel and her friends and maybe the boys. I've heard that high school dances were loads of fun and I couldn't wait to go. I turned my iPad off and said, "Mom, there's a dance on Friday. Can I go?" She seemed to be thinking about it. After a few minutes she said, "Sure. Cole has already asked and I told him he could since he said he asked a girl named Stacy to it." I laughed a bit. "Of course he'd ask a girl he barely knows," I said. Truth was Cole had really connected with Stacy since school started. Stacy became one of my best friends. I was happy that Cole had asked her to the dance. She's a sweet, nice, fun, cool, awesome, beautiful girl. Of course she hadn't answered Cole yet about going with him to the dance, she was also kind of shy. Yes, my first high school dance. I thought. It was almost Christmas and I haven't gone to any of the dances yet. I was too busy with homework and helping my mom out around the house. I hope Friday comes soon. I thought. I couldn't wait.