Meeting Ross Lynch (A Ross Lynch Fanfic)

Chapter 24: The next three years went by so fast. Ross and I have been dating for 4 and a half years now. We just graduated high school and we were off to college soon. We were going to the same college. Ross was taking online classes and I was going to the campus and living there. The day before I was leaving to go live on campus we had a going away party. Ross had given me an envelope after the party was over. "Come see me on tour when you get the chance," he said sounding like he was about to cry. "I will don't worry. Please don't cry," I said as I gave him a gigantic hug. "I'm going to miss you so much though," he said starting to cry. I felt his tears hit my shoulder. I pulled back from the hug and wiped his tears away. "I'll miss you so much too. There's always facetime. You can call me and text me whenever you want," I said kissing his tears away. "Okay," he said still holding me in his arms. The next morning I pulled my suitcases downstairs and put them by the door. I put my coat on and hugged everybody one last time. I kissed Ross' cheek with tears filling my eyes. "I love you," I said. "Don't forget that." He hugged me tight and said, "I won't. I love you too." We hugged for the longest time. I heard a horn honk outside. My cab was here to take me to the campus. I pulled back from the hug and went to grab my bags when Ross kissed me like he never kissed me before. "Bye guys. I'll miss you terribly," I said as I walked out the door with Ross behind me. I got into the cab and was on my way to college. Where did the time go?
Ross' POV:

Tori just got into the cab and was down the road on her way to CSU. I was crying so hard. I was going to miss her terribly. I had written her so many songs that she'd never be able to hear for a long time. I was going to be busy these next four years with concerts, tours, meet and greets, interviews, and so much more. My brothers and sister comforted me for a while. We were all married except for Rocky, Ryland, and I. Riker and Vanessa had two kids, Rydel and Ratliff were going to have their first child soon, and Rocky and Jaimie were getting married next year. I knew Tori was the one. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I was going to make that happen in four years.