Meeting Ross Lynch (A Ross Lynch Fanfic)

Chapter 12: Tuesday and today flew by so fast. I still haven't been asked to the dance on Friday. Even if I don't get asked I was still going to go. I wasn't going to miss the Christmas dance. One of the biggest dances besides Valentine's Day and Prom. I wouldn't have prom until next year. Freshman's don't get to go to prom. I was hanging out with Stacy and Mack at my house when Cole came in and saw Stacy. He started blushing dark as soon as he saw her. Stacy was doing the same. "Say yes," I whispered to her. She looked at me and nodded. "Stacy?" Cole asked. She looked at him and said, "Yeah?" Cole was blushing so dark he was firetruck red. Mack and I thought it was cute that he liked Stacy so much. "Will you go to the dance with me?" He asked. Stacy smiled from ear to ear. She teared up and nodded slightly. "Yes," she whispered and ran and hugged my brother. I was happy for him. I wish Ross would asked me to the dance. I thought. It was driving me crazy. I've been waiting for him to ask me for months. I didn't know how much longer I could stand it. These feelings for him were taking over. He was all I thought about. I started to draw cartoon pictures of him in notebooks and I'd draw his name on my wrist with a yellow heart before and after his name. He hasn't noticed that I do that either. Cole wouldn't tell me what they talked about Monday night at the hospital. He's good at keeping things from me. After about another hour Mack and Stacy had to go home. Cole and I watched TV for a while then went to bed. I immediately fell asleep and started dreaming. I had another wonderful dream about Ross and I. He had asked me to prom and we had the best night ever. A lot went on in the dream but I couldn't remember. My alarm clock went off and I woke up. It was Thursday. One more day until the dance.