Meeting Ross Lynch (A Ross Lynch Fanfic)

Chapter 19: It was about 8 when they played the ChaCha Slide. "Come on Tori let's go dance," Ross said. He seemed happy so I should to. After all I was here with one of the cutest and popular boys at school. "Alright," I said in a happy tone and followed him to the dance floor. We danced next to each other for the whole song. Then they played the D Low Shuffle. We danced to that too then there was a normal non danceable song. We went and sat down on the bleachers. "You're a pretty good dancer," he said when he handed me some punch. I laughed a little and said, "Thanks. You killed it on both of them. You're the best dancer out there." He smiled at that and drunk some of his punch. I had fun so far. I was really happy I came with him. There was an announcement about something about the Snow Prince and Princess. Ross told me it was like being Prom King and Queen. About 8:15 I heard music to a slow song barely start to play. Everyone was making their way to the dance floor. I saw Ross stand up in front of me. "May I have this dance?" he asked and held out his hand. "Of course," I said with a smile and taking his hand. He led me over to the other couples that were dancing. He pulled me towards him and tangled his fingers with mine and put his other hand on my waist. I smiled and put my hand on his shoulder. Finally, I thought. This was the best. Me being there with Ross. It felt like there was nobody else there. We looked into each other's eyes the whole time and talked about how much fun we were having. I was slowly falling for him more and more. This was amazing. He twirled me a few times, then the song ended. Another one started playing and all the people dancing moved closer to their partner. Ross pulled me so close that there were about 2-3 inches between us. I smiled and leaned over and kissed his cheek. Best night ever, I thought.