Meeting Ross Lynch (A Ross Lynch Fanfic)

Chapter 15: Ross and I got to my house and I asked him to stay for dinner. He smiled and said, "Okay. I'd love to." I opened the door and was greeted by James. He said, "Yay you're home!" I smiled and hugged him and heard Ross say, "Hey buddy." James said, "Hi Ross!" in the happiest voice ever. I was glad my brothers and mom liked him. I saw my mom come in the back door with groceries. I let go of James and went to help her. While we were putting them away she said, "So, how was school?" I stopped and looked at Ross in the living room and smiled. "Best day ever. Ross finally asked me to the dance in the best way he possibly could," I told her. "Oh really? How?" I heard my mom say kind of teasingly. I told her all about what he had done. She smiled and said, "Awwww, that's so sweet." I felt someone hug me from behind. I knew it was Ross and smiled. "Hi Blondie," I said happily. "Hi," he said calmly. I ruffled his hair when he layed his head on my shoulder. I felt so short compared to him. He was almost 6' and I was only 5'5. He suddenly tightened his hug when Cole walked in with Stacy. My mom noticed them and said, "So, what's new?" I saw Cole and Stacy look at each other. "If I didn't know you two so well I'd say you two are dating," I said. They both started blushing so dark. "Busted," Ross whispered to me. I nodded and heard my mom start teasing him. "You're not teasing Tori and Ross!" Cole yelled. "Yeah, cuz we're not dating!" I yelled back. Ross and I went downstairs to the basement and to the family room to do our homework. I didn't understand the algebra homework and Ross helped me. We finished our homework and watched TV. He noticed my guitar and said, "Whose guitar is this? It's awesome." I watched him play a chord or two on it. "Mine," I said. "I don't know how to play though. I play the keyboard." He looked at me smiled. My mom called us upstairs for dinner. While we were eating I said, "I don't have a dress to wear tomorrow." Stacy said we can go shopping after we're done eating if you want." I nodded and finished eating. Stacy and I went to a dress store and I found the perfect dress. It was a pretty pink and white dress that went down to the floor and it was my size. Perfect. I thought. We bought our dresses and went home.