Meeting Ross Lynch (A Ross Lynch Fanfic)

Chapter 20: Ross and I danced to some more songs. It was 9:30 when everyone was sitting down and just hanging out. Ross took me outside of the gym and into a hallway. We talked and hung out for a while. He looked at me and I looked back at him. He slowly started to lean in and so did I but then Cole came and got us when they were announcing the Snow Prince and Princess. We ran back into the gym and saw the principal onstage ready to announce the winners. "The Snow Prince is......." he said with a drum roll after. "Ross Lynch!" Everybody started clapping and Ross was surprised. "Go!" I said laughing and pushing him towards the stage. He got on stage and stood on the left side of the principal. A girl, one of the cheerleaders that I didn't remember what her name was, put a crown on him. The clapping dialed down and then it was silent. "The Snow Princess is....." he said with another drum roll following. "Tori Wilson!" I felt Cole push me and I walked up there and stood on the principal's right side and another cheerleader put a tiara on me while everyone clapped. The principal said, "Now it's time for the Prince and Princess' dance." And he stepped off the stage and Ross and I got back onto the dance floor. Everybody was dancing around us and we were in the middle. He pulled me so close that I was only a centimeter away from him. We started dancing and a few minutes passed when Ross looked into my eyes. "I really like you," I said. He smiled and twirled me then pulled me back. "I really like you too," he said already leaning in. I smiled and leaned in too. Everybody stopped dancing and were watching us. I didn't care and Ross seemed like he didn't either. We leaned in closer to where we were only and inch away from kissing. We stared into each other's eyes for a really long time. I felt Ross put his thumb and pointer finger under my chin and kiss me slowly. This amazing unexplainable feeling went through me, my heart fluttered, butterflies formed in my stomach, I saw fireworks in my head, and I felt this amazing connection between me and him as I slowly kissed back. Best night ever, I thought.