Meeting Ross Lynch (A Ross Lynch Fanfic)

Chapter 30: I woke my mom, Cole, and Stacy up. "Come on! I'm not going to be late to my own wedding!" I was yelling from excitement, nervousness, and worriness. "Okay. Okay. Calm down," Cole said as he walked out of the room. I had breakfast already on the table. My mom came down a few minutes later. We all ate then headed down to the church. It may have only been 9 a.m. but I had to be there early. Ross was already there. "Hide me," I said to my mom and Stacy. They were getting their dresses and mine out of the car. Stacy held hers to my side and mine in front of me. My mom held hers to my other side. "Okay sweetie we'll guide you," she said as her and Stacy started walking. I followed in between the dresses and made it to the room the girls would get ready in. I quickly got undressed and put my bride's dress on. I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe it was me. "You look beautiful," Stacy said from behind me. "Thanks," I said starting to tear up. My mom stood beside me and wiped my face with her hands. "Don't cry," she said trying not to herself. "Quick crying session when the rest of the girls get here?" Stacy asked. I nodded and went to the sanctuary to get pictures done. Cole came in and said, "Is Ross and his groomsmen after her?" The photographer nodded and took more pictures of me. Cole walked over and said, "I'm her brother." The photographer stopped taking pictures of me and James ran in. "I am too!" he yelled. My mom shushed him and walked over also. Cole was first to get a picture with me. Then it was James then my mom. We took a family picture including Stacy. Next was my bridesmaids and I. We rushed back to the room before Ross saw me since they were right outside the door. We sat down in a circle around me and we cried for at least 5 minutes. I couldn't believe I was getting married.