Meeting Ross Lynch (A Ross Lynch Fanfic)

Chapter 28: We finished eating and I went home with Ross. I didn't want to leave his side. Rydel gave me some of her pajamas to change into and I did. Ross and I cuddled and watched some movies. We fell asleep in the middle of the third one. The next morning we woke up to Stormie's cooking. Ross held me tighter and kissed me softly. We ate breakfast then went out and spent the whole day together. When we got home we started to plan our wedding. "I can't decide on who I want to be my best man," Ross said. "How about Cole. It'd be a huge honor for him," I said writing down my bridesmaids list. "Cole it is," he said with a laugh. Rydel was definitely going to be my maid of honor. She was my best friend and has been there for me through all these years. Four of my other friends from high school were in it, Stacy, and my best friend that I met at CSU, Shelby. We picked out the colors that the guys and girls would wear. "I'm so happy we're getting married," Ross said putting his hand on mine. "Me too," I said smiling. "I don't want to be with anyone else but you." We made out the invitations and picked out the place we were getting married at. Ross insisted we got married at a really nice church in December then have the reception at a place where parties were held. I made out maps and the times. I sealed the invitations and maps in fancy envelopes and put them in the mailbox. Our wedding was only 7 months away.