Meeting Ross Lynch (A Ross Lynch Fanfic)

Chapter 9: Ross' POV: After Tori had passed out everyone surrounded her before I could even get to her. Becky and I were behind everyone else. I saw her smiling and blowing kisses at me. I made a disgusted face and turned the other way. I see why her boyfriend broke up with her; she was a total snob and jerk to other people. Then I felt someone kiss my cheek. I pulled away from whoever it was and turned around and saw it was Becky. "Leave me alone! I don't like you! I like Tori!" I shouted. I watched her storm off then pushed my way through the crowd to get to Tori. I picked her up and called my mom and told her to come pick us up. We got to the hospital and a nurse took her into a room to have her nose fixed. After the surgery was done and after she woke up I went back there to see her. Everyone was there. My brothers and their girlfriends, Rydel and Ratliff, my friends, and Tori's friends. Riker and Mack were cuddling. Rocky was sitting in a chair with Jaimie on his lap since she didn't feel so good. Rydel and Ratliff were holding hands. Ryland had his arm wrapped around Savannah. We all talked to Tori and asked her questions. I was sitting on the bed with Tori and I put my hand on the bed and I felt my finger touch one of hers. An amazing feeling flowed through me. I really liked her but I didn't know how to tell her.

Tori's POV:

The last thing I remembered was getting hit in the nose with a volleyball. I woke up in a hospital room and something on my nose. I was all alone until Ross came in with his brothers and sister and their girlfriends and Ratliff. I was friends with them all. Ross walked over to me and brushed my hair out of my face. I heard him say "I see you're awake now." I smiled a bit and said "Yeah." Riker's girlfriend, Mack, who was one of my best friends said "how long do you have to be out of school?" I shrugged and said "I think until Friday. They want to make sure the surgery went right and that I'll be okay." Rocky's girlfriend, Jaimie, wasn't looking too good herself. She looked kind of pale. "Jaimie, you don't look so good. Sit down." I said. Rocky looked at her and said "She's right. You look sick." He helped Jaimie to a chair and he sat down with her on his lap. Rydel's best friend, Ines, was there too. She was a cool girl and fun to hang out with. It was nice to see they all cared. I looked over at Ross and felt his finger touch mine. The best feeling flowed through my body. I really liked him and wanted to tell him. I just didn't know how.