Meeting Ross Lynch (A Ross Lynch Fanfic)

Chapter 26: The last month of school passed by so quick. I got a plane ticket to come back home. I packed my things and turned in the key to my dorm. It was the last year I could have this one and I would be moved to a new one for my senior year of college. I took a cab to the airport. I wasn't telling anybody I was coming home. It was my surprise for them. Cole was at CSU back in L.A. I was at the one in Sacramento. I got on the plane and plugged in my earbuds. I turned on one of my favorite songs by R5; Here Comes Forever. Ross and I have been dating for 7 and a half years, almost 8 so it was my favorite. The plane ride was only an hour. I got off the plane and got my things and got into another cab. I told the driver to take me to my house. When we got there I got out and knocked on the door. My mom opened the door and hugged me tight. I hugged her back and took my things inside. "I'm home for the summer. They're paying for my trip back," I told her. "Okay sweetie. Go see Ross. He misses you so much. Rydel said he cries himself to sleep every night because he misses you so much," she said. I frowned at that. He really did miss me and I missed him. I saw their bus pull into their driveway and saw them all get out. Ross was looking at the ground and it looked like he was crying. I walked out of the house and closed the door quietly behind me. I walked across the street. They all saw me except the kids and Ross. I put my finger to my lips to shush them. I ran up behind Ross and jumped onto his back. "I missed you so much!" I said. "Rydel stop," he said and sniffled. I got off his back and turned him around. "I'm not Rydel," I said. "Tori!" Ross yelled pulling me into a hug. "I'm so happy you're home!" I laughed and hugged him back. This was one of the so many reasons I loved him. "I'm taking you to this new fancy restaurant tonight as a welcome back dinner," he said. I smiled and said, "Okay." He was really romantic and I loved that about him. "Your mom and brothers are invited too. My family's going so why not have yours?" he said. I shrugged and kissed him. We went into the house and I helped him unpack. It was 5 when we finished. "We'll meet you there," I told him as I kissed his cheek. "Okay see you in a bit," he said with a smile then I left and went home and got ready.