Updates!

Please read Book 1 first if you haven't yet!!! This is Book 2 of this series!!! This will be posted every Tuesday during my summer schedule!

***

Summary:

Hey there fans it's me Charlie again, the last time you seen me I was just 10 year old going on 11 now I'm offically 13. It's been 2 years since Nick and I move from Dallas, Texas to LA and I still miss everyone from back home tho.

I still post card, email, video chat, and call them to see how they were doing and I'm glad that they're doing just fine and haven't forgotten about me.

My new friend in LA is name Jake Short. I meet him when Nick and I move in together. He's one of our neighbor that I had gotten along with. He told me he grew up in Indianapolis, Indiana and the reason he moved to LA because he want pursue in acting.

I also have another close friend I have met in school for kids who wants to become actors.. Jake told me about it and I had to begged Nick to let me go to it because he was gonna home school me, because I couldn't go to a regular school anymore.

The friend I met was name Aly Simpson she told me she wants to be a host, singer, model, dancer, actress, and fashion columnist. But for right now she is a fashion model for patrsy. She also has a sibling in the industry and he's the world famous Cody Simpson. I found out that they lived down the block from me and sometimes go by their house just to hang out.

Nick career has been taken off pretty well over the past few years. He just release his first album called Who I Am. Soon will be going on a summer tour which will be his first tour.

I'm very proud of Nick that he came this far but I'm still not use to all the fame thing yet. And what about me you may ask? Well my dream is to be come an actor one day and my best friend Aly gonna help me pursue that dream. I already made a couple of movie deals and shows when I first came to LA.

So you guys think living in this kind of neighbors will be amazing? But to me it's annoying because you don't have any privacy. Which is why Nick and I have to move into a gated area because paparazzi always follow you wherever you go and fans tries to sneak into the house just so they can meet your brother.

I grown more mature in the past few years but, I still tend get myself into trouble with Nick.

You may think being the little sister to Nick Jonas is awesome but I think it's can be a pain in a butt sometimes.

♥️This story has a lot of family drama problem, relationship problems, plus spankings. ♥️

Categories: Family, Drama, Love, Friendship, Jonas Sisters

Characters:

Bailee Madison as Charlie Jonas
Nick Jonas as himself
Joe Jonas as Joe Lucas
Kevin Jonas as Kevin Lucas
Taylor Lautner as himself
Madison Pettis as Taylor Lautner
Demi Lovato as herself
Miley Cyrus as herself

Tags: NickJonas, Bailee Madison, JonasBrothers, JonasSisters, FanFiction, Spanking

Takes Place: Los Angeles

Story Tag: family, love, friends, spanking

WARNING: ⚠️ Yes there will be spanking just like in all my other stories.⚠️

Series: Book 2 of Charlotte May Jonas

♥️All my stories are in script form and have spanking in them, so just be warning if you don't like spankings, you can always read somewhere else. ♥️