Chapter 31

Chapter 31:

Natalie.

After we said goodbye to Taylor, Nick close the door and I frown and Charlie hug me.

Charlie: are you going to be okay?
Natalie: I'll be fine, now that I have you as a best friend. I'm just worried that Taylor might break his promise.
Charlie: what promise? What's going on? Why don't I know anything?
Natalie: I don't want to talk about it.
Charlie: please tell me, I'm desperate!
Nick: Charlotte, if she doesnt want to talk about she doesnt want to talk about it, and you have to respect that. Aly I think its best if you go home I want to have a talk with the girls.
Aly: it's okay Nick. My brother Cody, Jake and I will see you guys at the wedding tomorrow.

We said goodbye and Nick told us to go to the living room and the two of us did and he stood in front us. Selena sat down and listened to what he had to say.

Nick: okay we need to have a talk, I know theirs a lot of this going on right now so I want to settle this. Natalie, I know its hard to talk to us about what's going on in your life, but one thing you need to understand, Taylor will always love you no matter what and he's not gonna love her more than you okay?
Natalie: okay...
Charlie: okay, I'm confuse, what are you talking about?
Nick: Charlie be quiet, I want you to understand that when someone doesn't want to discuss their problems to you, you leave it as that no questions. Or else, you and I will have a private conversation in another room if you know what I mean
Charlie: *frowns* yes sir.
Nick: alright, you two get to bed, we have a busy day tomorrow.

We nodded and the two of us headed to Charlie room after Nick told us to go to bed.

Selena.

The next morning, I got out of bed carefully not to wake Nick up and left a note for him telling him the girls and I already left at the church. I called Demi and Taylor and they said they will meet us down their and also bring my dress that I let Demi hold for me since she was my maid of honor.

I went to Charlie's room and told the girls to get ready and meet me downstairs when they were done. I headed downstairs and when I did Taylor came in through the door holding Makena who was asleep in his arms which Nick told me about.

Taylor: hey Sel.
Selena: hey, so this is her?
Taylor: yeah... I'm gonna put her in the guest room, and let her sleep for a while, then I'm gonna tell her what's going on as soon as she wakes up.
Selena: okay, well I'm gonna take the girls, so I hope you don't mind if I borrow Natalie.
Taylor: no not at all I want to spend a little time with Makena before she see her sister.

Just then Kevin came running down the stairs putting on his shoes in a rush and his tie.

Kevin: where's Joe?
Selena: he probably went out for a run why?
Kevin: my step dad called, my mother is about to have our sister now.
Selena: now? But the wedding is in a few hours.
Kevin: I know Sel I'm so sorry but Joe and I will be here for the rcepition later just have them record it for us and Taylor and Sam will fill in for us.
Selena: it's fine, I know how much you guys want to do this.
Kevin: we figured something like this would happened today.

Just then Joe came right on time from his morning running after his jogged and said.

Joe: hey Kev, I got your text.
Kevin: good hurry up and shower and put on your tux, I left Nick a message leaving him everything. He let us borrow his helicopter so we can get their faster

He nods and jogged up the stairs and the girls came down with their dresses in their hand.

Charlie: we're ready
Natalie: Taylor!

Natalie gave Taylor a side hug and Taylor kiss her forehead and said.

Taylor: hey baby girl.
Natalie: is that my new sister.
Taylor: yeah she kind of tired right now I'm gonna put her to bed, you go with Sel, we will see her later at the wedding.

She nods and Taylor said goodbye to us and went up the stairs and Charlie said to  Kevin.

Charlie: where are you two going? The wedding isn't for a few hours
Kevin: I know that miss noisy, but Joe and I have to leave because our mom having our sister and she doesn't want us to miss it.
Charlie: and Nick doesn't want you to miss his wedding, he wants all his friends their including his best mans,  it wouldn't be the same with out you guys.
Kevin: I know sweetheart but Sel said that she will video tape for us and even though we aren't gonna be their we will be their for the recepition later.
Charlie: oh yeah skip the big important day of Nick's life, what type of best man you guys are?
Selena: watch it Charlie, don't be rude. They're just trying their best to make everyone happy
Charlie: but it's true, and I'm not happy
Selena: do you want me to get up Nick because I will? Nick is totally fine with them missing the wedding that's why they have back up
Charlie: no he gets grumpy when someone wakes him up, and he will be no mood when he punish me. He will probably just ground me
Selena: then behave yourself and he won't ground you for your behavior

I said to her sternly and she folds her grumpy before apologizing to Kevin. Joe soon came down in his tux and said.

Joe: ready?
Kevin: alright let's go, Nick gave us something to travel in.
Joe: alright sorry we couldn't be their.
Selena: it's fine, be their for your mom.
Kevin: thanks for understanding Sel, don't worry Joe and I got you guys something as a wedding present and will give it to you at the recepition.
Selena: *smiles* can't wait. Come on girls we better get going to before Nick wakes up

We said goodbye to the guys and they said goodbye to us and the girls and I went off to the church and I remind them to behave themselves while they're here.

Chapter End Notes:
Next couple of chapters will be the wedding special!