Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

*Few days later*

Charlie's POV
It's been a few days since I have been here. I havent been in any trouble since the first day. The sad thing is, I will have to leave in 2 days, and be stuck with living with my annoying over protective brother. Who I'm still not happy to be around with.

Im gonna miss my pal Natalie even though Taylor already agreed she gets to come on tour with us, which will be in 2 months! But only on weekends, which sucks by the way. But at least she still gets to come along even tho I have to wait a little bit longer.

Right now Im absoutley doing nothing because the boys are busy helping around the house, because their mother has been in bed rest because of doctor orders. The boys told me that the baby may come earlier sooner than expected.

Im just stuck in my room, being bored out of my mind. Their was a knock on the door, I told the person to come in, and Joe came in with my lanudry.

Joe: hey kiddo, here's your laundry
Charlie:  thanks Joe, you could put it away for me
Joe: *gives look* I'm not your maid Charlie. You know, you could at least help out around the house while you're staying here
Charlie: its not my house, plus I'm a guest
Joe: your like part of our family, the least you could do is help out
Charlie: but I am doing something, Im folding my laundry and putting it in my suitecase isnt that doing something?
Joe: *roll eyes* you know what mean Charlie...
Charlie: *roll eyes* whatever Joe
Joe: look if you dont at least help us around the house, Kevin and I will tell Nick that we left you off the hook that day you got in trouble
Charlie: using black mail Joesph, how low can you be! Fine, I'll help once I finish putting away my clothes
Joe: that's what I thought

Joe kiss my forehead before leaving the guest room. I sigh and folded my lanudry before putting my stuff away in the suitecase.

After I was done, I check my message from my phone that I "took back from Kevin" okay I stole it from Kevin when he wasn't looking. Most of the recent messages were from Nick, but I delete them since I was still mad at him. I walked downstairs to help out Joe and Kevin.

For the rest of the day I help them out, and also went out with Natalie and her friends—you know the ones Taylor told her she wasnt aloud to hang out with anymore. But she doesnt listen to him anyways. We went to a lot of places together, shopping, movie, the fair that was in town and last but not least a party.  But we had to talk to a guy to give us fake ideas.

So we went to one of the girls house for the party and got dress their. We went to a 16 and over club and it was so wild. I didnt even feel like being here anymore, I pulled Natalie into the bathroom leaving the others behind and said.

Charlie: Nat, I dont think this is such a good idea. I mean look at this place its crazy! Plus, what if security ask us for ideas?
Natalie: well... what did you expect Charlie it is a party!
Charlie: I think we should head home, our brothers would kill us if they even knew we were here
Natalie: look... Nick all the way in LA, he wont even know that you're even here, and come on have some fun, you haven't had any fun in a while
Charlie: *sighs* I guess you're right it is Friday night and all
Natalie: awesome! Now come on!

There's something off with-my best friend, she's not the same Natalie I remembered 2 years ago. I feel like we switched rolls or something because now Natalie is starting to act like the trouble kid and party animal, and I'm acting like I don't even want to be here and stay out of trouble. Which is so not me at all because, I live for trouble! I think it had something to do with those girls she's been hanging out with.

We almost walk out of the bathroom when we bump into someone on our way out, we apologize and helped pick the person stuff off the floor. The both of us were shocked to see the one and only Selena Gomez.

Natalie: oh my god! Do you know who you are?!
Selena: well obviously... Im Selena Gomez, but-who are you too?
Charlie: oh... um I'm Charlie and this is my friend Natalie
Natalie: hi, I'm a huge fan!
Selena: well its very nice meeting you girls. You girls are so polite
Charlie/Natalie: thank you!
Charlie: we were raised right. But-excuse me, no need to be rude or anything but why are you at a pre-teen club and not in LA?
Selena: I flew back here tonight with my boyfriend, he wanted to see me perform tonight since it's his first time seeing me perform. Do you girls want to meet him?
Natalie: oh my god! We would love too!
Charlie: excuse me for a second *pulls her away* what are you doing? We are not even supposed to be here, we are under age
Natalie: this is a one and life time opportunity! I mean how many chances do we get to meet a famous person and actually get to hang out with them!
Charlie: for me maybe, but for you I guess we could make one little girl dreams come true
Natalie: *squeals* yes!  *goes back to Selena* okay, we're ready to go!
Selena: alright, let me go freshin up first and be right back

She walks away from us, whileNatalie screamed and I cover her mouth and shh her and she relax a bit before I remove her hand.

Natalie: I can't believe we met Selena Gomez, and now she wants us to meet her boyfriend
Charlie: just don't act like a fan girl, I learned that my first week of LA with my other friend Aly, she taught me everything I know. You will definitely like her.
Natalie: whose Aly?
Charlie: Aly Simpson
Natalie: Simpson... as in Cody Simpson!!!
Charlie: let me guess you like him too

Natalie squealed up and down and I covered her mouth again.

Charlie: like I said, you won't make friends with celebrities if you keep acting like a fan girl

Natalie nods her head and I let go of her month.

Charlie: I wonder what her boyfriend is like
Natalie: I didn't even know she had a boyfriend. If we are the first ones to know, this will be awesome, because it means she really trust us with her secret.
Charlie: I'm surprise she's trusting a bunch of teenage girls she just met
Natalie: I know, she must really trust us! I hope he she isnt dating pathetic jerk that  just loves her because she famous
Charlie: yeah, I totally agree

Selena walks back over to us and said.

Selena: alright... you girls ready to go?
Natalie/Charlie: uh-huh!

We folded right behind and to the backstage area of the club, she told us to stay here so she can get her boyfriend and Natalie and I started freaking out.

Natalie: this is gonna be the best night of my life, nothing can ruin this day!

???: Natalie, Charlie?!

Our eyes widen when we recognize that voice and we turn around to see...