Chapter 1

Hey guys so I really wanted to post this chapter so I hope you like the first new chapter of Charlotte May Jonas Season 2.
......

|Chapter One|

Charlie's POV
I was almost done packing since Im gonna sleep over one night at Aly's house because Nick had to go away for the weekend for work and said I couldn't stay home by myself. Even tho in the state of Los Angels I "don't" have legal rights to be home by myself. That's of course what Nick said but I just think he saying that because he doesn't want me by myself.

I finish putting everything in my snack pack before grabbing all my other things. Nick yelled my name from downstairs telling me that Aly and her brother where here to come pick me up. I was gonna be staying with Aly for the weekend and this was gonna be my first ever sleepover since moving to LA.

I ran down the stairs with my stuff and met the two of them by the door. I walk over to them once Nick hand Aly a list of instruction.

Nick: Aly give this to your mother and tell her this for what Charlie needs to do before she eats and go to bed
Charlie: Nick, calm down I'll be fine
Nick: you know I never left you alone before, and I want you to behave yourself and be very careful. Check your blood sugar at all time got me
Charlie: *groans* yes sir
Nick: alright *kiss my forehead* you two have fun, you got everything Charlie?
Charlie: uh-huh and dont forget to feed Twinkles! (a/n: remeber her pet rabbit)
Nick: don't worry I wont. Have a great time

I nodded my head and left with Aly. He waved goodbye to us and we wave goodbye back and got into her mother's car and I left my house.

Nick's POV
Once the car was gone, I shut the door and hurried and changed out of my clothes. My girlfriend Selena was coming by soon and Charlie doesnt know about her yet, because Charlie doesn't like me dating. That's why I never told her about any of the girls I have dated.

Which is why I plan on inviting her tonight. I change into something nice before heading down the stairs to make dinner for just the two of us. I went out doors and set up a table light candle and made everything looks nice.

The door bell rang and I hurried up and finish what I was doing before answering the door for her. I greeted her inside giving her the tour of the house before sending her out to the backyard.

Charlie's POV
The slumber party was going great so far, this is my first La slumber party since I met Aly a few months ago before I met Jake. We played a couple of board games, ate junk food while watching a movie, made youtube videos and Aly's mom order pizza.

While we were eating pizza, I check my meter again to see if I was low or not, Aly receive a text message. She told me that she was invited to party and I get to come along.

Charlie: I'm not sure about this Aly
Aly: oh come on Charlie, you did say you need a little fun in your life, come with me!
Charlie: shouldn't we ask your mom first?
Aly: she wouldn't mind, now come on and stop being such a party pooper!
Charlie: but I have nothing to wear
Aly: you could wear some of my clothes, you did say you always wanted to wear them and now you can
Charlie: *sighs* fine but Im only doing this for you
Aly: yay! You're the best

Aly hug me before pulling me over to her walk in closet as we started out picking out each other clothes.

When we were done, we called Jake and told him if he wanted to come along, he agreed and told us that he coming along with his older brother. Austin who will be taking us in his truck.

We climb out the window without any one catching us, and got in Jake's brother's car as he drove us to the party.