Chapter 33

Chapter 33:
At the Church.

Nick and Charlie's grandfather goes up to the guys and said to them.

Grandpa: everyone's  here are you guys ready?
Nick: yeah, is Sel ready?
Grandpa: I don't know yet
Nick: well we can't start until the bride is ready

Charlie comes running down the isle and everyone looked at her and she goes up to them and Nick said.

Nick: is Sel ready?
Charlie: yeah, she wants everyone in the back.
Nick: okay come on guys let's go.

Nick told the Priest that they're ready and he headed to the back with the guys. The wedding begins and music starts to play and all of them line up and Nick was the first to go out.

Charlie.
When Nick went out I could tell he was nervous that everything would go wrong but I saw Taylor. Next was Taylor Laurent and Taylor Swift. Joe and Demi was supposed to go next but Sam took Demi down the isle. Aly was going down by herself because she was supposed to be with Kevin. Natalie and Jake were next and finally Greyson and I.

He squeeze my hand lightly when he saw that I was nervous, I smile and kiss him and he kiss back and we both walked through the open doors hand in hand and walk down the long isle.

I could tell that Nick was smiling from ear to ear, which singles that he was very happy. He notice how close Greyson and I were and just smile at the two of us and I relax when I wasnt nervous anymore and we made it and I stood with the girls and he stood when the mens.

Then the flower girl walk down the isle and came over to us when they were done, and the music wedding song playing singling that Selena was about to come out and all our family members in the crowd stand..

When she did, she came out with her dad, walking down the isle and I look over at Nick who look surpise to see Selena so beautiful and I swear that I saw tear came rolling down her eyes.

Nick.
Wow when Selena came down the isle looking beautiful in that dress I didn't know what to say, she made up and smile at me and I smile back at her.

Priest: who gives this man to this women?
Mr. Gomez: her mother and I do

Mr. Gomez gave her daughter a kiss on the cheek before sitting down with the others. Selena and I hold each other hand and I kiss her cheek and the crowd aww... and the two of us just smile at each other and the Priest began.

Priest: We have gathered here today to join Nicholas Jerry Jonas and Selena Marie Gomez in Holy matrimony. Now some may say they've only known each other for a short amount of time, but it only takes one eye contact to fall in love. And I am very happy for the two of them. Now the two have written their own vows and Nick has written a song, so they're going to speak them now.  Selena you may go first.

Selena: *takes a breath* Nick you were the first guy I ever fell in love with, you understands me unlike other guys out their. you make me special and I don't know what I would do if you weren't in my life, I'm so happy to be spending the rest of my life with the man I love and I proud to be the girl of your dreams

I smile when she finish and shesmile back and I began to say my speech.

Nick: I love you Selena, you were always their for me, when I first meet you, your the one that got me out of my heart break, your the one that knows how I feel, I know we been through a lot since we been together but I know that your the one for me. I wrote a song for and I think it fit perfect for the two of us

She smile and I grab a hold of her hand and pull her over to the piano as she been picking up her dress not to trip. We sat down and I help like a gentlemen and I began playing the song to her.