Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

With the boys downstairs:
Kevin: Nick we need to talk...
Nick: about what?
Kevin: about you and Charlie that's what's up
Nick: what are you talking about me and Charlie? We are doing just fine, in fact we worked everything out. She told me everything.
Kevin: oh really? Then what is the real reason you sent her here? Is it that you don't want to have to deal with her? Because you made us look out for her when it's your responsibility as her brother to look out for her!

Nick kept quiet and listened to Kevin lecture him.

Kevin: look Nick... I know you and Charlie are having problems at home, but—you cant keep coming here expecting us to take care of her for you! We have a life and family here to you know. You can keep sending Charlie here whenever you can't handle her.
Nick: *snorts* really since when do you guys help out around the house? You were  always hanging out with me
Joe: stop with the jokes, Nick were serious. Plus that was when were teens, now we are adults and have our own things to worry about
Nick: alright fine, look guys Im sorry I didnt know this would bother you so much. I just have been in a lot of stress lately, and I dont want to take it out on her
Kevin: We understand that Nick, but that still no excuse! You took the responbility of watching over your little sister, and that's exactly what your gonna do!
Nick: *sighs* I guess you're right Kevin. I'm gonna go talk to her
Kevin: good

Nick heads up the stairs leaving Joe and Kevin behind.

Charlie's POV
I waited, and waited in the guest room waiting for someone to come in, until I finally hear a knock on my door. I told the person to come in and I look up and see that Nick had enter the room and I look back down.

Nick: can we talk?
Charlie: *shrugs* I dont care

I heard him sighs and he sat down next to me and said.

Nick: baby I know you're still mad at me, and I was the stupid one for sending you here, but you have to admit you have been getting in trouble lately especially more than one day
Charlie: *sighs* I know Nick, and I feel terrible that I brought my problem onto you. I should of never put you through that pressure since you have a lot of other things on your mind
Nick: good Im glad we understand each other, so are we good?
Charlie: I guess so, um... Nick, since everything good between us now and we worked things out... Can I go home with you now?
Nick: is that what you really want?
Charlie: positive, I think I cause enough trouble here already, and beside their mother needs their help around the house since she pregant"

Nick: wow I guess I underestimated Kevin and Joe. Pack up your things and wait for me downstairs okay, will stay at the hotel until we go home Sunday
Charlie: okay... am I still in trouble?
Nick: yes you are, but will deal with that when we get home (a/n: it's Saturday now)

I nodded my head and Nick kissed my forehead before he exited the guest room, I stopped him and said

Charlie: uh...  Nick, there's three things you might want back...
Nick: what is it Charlotte?...

I sigh and took out my phone, emergency card and fake idea and hand it over to Nick. He grabbed them and sigh shaking his head in disbelief and I blushed.

Nick: didn't I tell Kevin to take away your phone?
Charlie: you did but I stole it back... he doesn't know about that
Nick: hmph.... fake idea really Charlotte?
Charlie: *blush* sorry
Nick: your lucky I'm not giving you spanking for your behavior right now. Will discuss this in the morning before we head back to LA

Nick said heading out of the guest room and I began unpacking up my things to head home.

We said goodbye to Kevin and Joe and then said goodbye to Taylor and Natalie. Nick promise grandpa when we visit again to go and see him and thats what we did.

Nick talk to grandpa for a bit and also told him about what I did tonight, I received a pop on the bottom for it and I rubbed the sting away.

We told our grandpa goodbye and he also told me to behave myself or he'll have to come down to where we live now and he'll to deal with me himself.

We went back to the pre-teen club to pick up Selena so we could head back to La. I'm still not okay with the two of them together but if Nick happy Im happy as well, right?

We arrive back home in the private jet quicker then I thought it would take. I do jet lagged and I could barely move my feet,  so Nick picked me and Selena carried my bag for me.

We got into the SUV that was waiting for us to take us home and Big Rob (Nick's new body guard) took us home. We got to our place after we drop off Selena at her's.

Nick carried me into the house and to my room, normally I would fight him for trying to change me, but this time I let him because I was to tired to fight back. He helped put m into my pajamas and put me to bed.

Nick: I feed twinkles for you today so you dont have to, and I will deal with you tomorrow morning, so get some rest, okay baby?

I nodded and he kiss my forehead and said.

Nick: I love you...

I smile when he said those three words and I said back.

Charlie: I love you too Nicky

Nick left my room and I tried to go to sleep myself. I'm so glad everything worked out between me and Nick.

5:33 am.
I woken again that morning, I had a nightmare about my parents. I hadn't a single night mare about them in a long time. I grab my stuff bunny, the one they got me when I was little, it was the only thing I had of both of my parents of memory and I don't ever want to lose it.

I walk across the hall to Nick's room and got into his bed and I accidently woke him up, he turned on the light and sees me their and said.

Nick: Charlie, what are you doing up early this morning at this hour.
Charlie: I couldn't sleep well tonight, can I sleep with you? I
Nick: sure honey,  are you alright?
Charlie: yeah, Im fine Nick...

Which wasn't a total lie, I was feeling fine, but I didnt want Nick to get work up about nightmares again and make me go see a therapist. He turn off the light and pulled me close to him and started softly singing softly into my ear and I finally fell asleep.