Epilogue

Epilogue
So at the wedding reception, Charlie sang a song for Nick and Selena. Joe and Kevin gave Nick and Selena a trip for their honeymoon, while the girls gave Selena her own private room for their house and gave Nick his favorite guitar and they both love it.

After the wedding, Nick and Selena had a talk with Charlie and Greyson and the two of them agree to never lie to them again or sneak anything behind their backs.

After the wedding a couple days later, they seen a doctor and Charlie was all cleared from the doctor.

Joe and Kevin stayed with Charlie for a while until Selena and Nick got back from their honeymoon.

Taylor finally had legal adoption to Makena, and they move to LA and live a few blocks from them and he promise now that Makena living with them, that they will still have some Taylor and Natalie time.

Demi and Joe ended up breaking off their relationship and started meeting other people. Joe met a girl name Sophie.

Selena and Miley has a heart to heart about what happened between Nick and Miley. But decided it's best if they were no longer friends.

Kevin and Danielle were next to get married, they had a winter wonderland theme wedding and everyone lived happily ever after.

**The End**

Ahhhh!!!! I finally finished this story! This is now officially the 6 book I completed on Wattpad! New revamp of When You Look Me In The Eyes coming soon!