Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

The Next Morning:
I woke up and realize that I was still in Nick's room. I notice that he wasn't their. I walked slowly out of his room and downstairs. I smell something yummy from the kitchen and I walk in to find Nick cooking breakfast. He see's me and said.

Nick: hey kiddo, I hope it's not too late for breakfast, want some breakfast?
Charlie: yes please!
Nick: alright coming right up

I sat down at the kitchen table, and waited for my breakfast to be serve. But first Nick remind me to check my blood sugar before eating and I did. I saw what he put in front of my plate and it was cheese omelette which was other one of my favorite breakfast beside chocolate chip pancakes.

I started eating my cheese omelete so he did as well before checking his blood sugar first and we both ate our breakfast together.

After I finish my breakfast I headed up the stairs to my room and took twinkles out of his carriage and started feeding him. I just remember something, I was still in big trouble for the thing I pulled back in Jersey.

Just then their was a knock at my door and I gulp when Nick came in and he sat down next to me and said.

Nick: are you ready?
Charlie: *tries to look confuse* for what?Nick: you didn't forget that I had to deal with your punishment today from what happened last night did you?
Charlie: *looks down* no
Nick: then go put twinkle in the cage and hand me your brush

I sigh and put twinkle in his cage before grabbing my hair brush from my dresser. I was just glad I wasn't get the belt. I hand it to him when I walk back over to him, and he pulled me over his knees and pulled down my pajamas pants and panties. I guess I wasn't getting any protection for those, but whatever I know what I did was wrong and there was no way of getting out of it, because when Nick make up his mind he means it.

He gave me a good firm smacks a couple of times until I went limp and crying over his knees. When he though I had enough, he pulled them carefully back into my place. I hug him and snuggled into his chest as he hug me and kiss the top of my forehead. I lay my head on his chest for a little while and he said.

Nick: you know I love you right, I'm just doing what's best for you. I was raise like this when I was your age and I have gotten a lot worst then you had from dad
Charlie: really?

I said looking up from in shock thinking that my dad would of never done that. After all I was his little girl even tho I have only gotten not a lot of whooping from him like he did with Nick because I was still a kid... He still did give me a couple good  smacks to my butt whenever I was out of line.

Nick: yep, if I had done what you did, he would have given you the paddle. I don't know how he will handle this to his little girl because he always been soft with you. But, he would always tell me that he love me and he was doing what's best for me because he wants me to grow up and be a gentlemen like I am now. I know things are bit different and you're still use to my rules, but I'm gonna do the same to you and when you grow up you will possibly turn in like me as well. I don't want you to grow up spoiled rich brat who think she can get away with everything
Charlie: I know, because I would be embarrassed with myself if I still get punish like this at the age you are in right now
Nick: hey 25 not an old age! I'm still looking pretty young too! Also, I still get my ass whooped by grandpa when I screw up too
Charlie: keep thinking that Nicholas
Nick: whatever you say baby sister
Charlie: why do you call me a baby when I'm 13 years old?
Nick: no matter how old you get, you will always be my baby

I rolled my eyes but smile and hugged him.

Nick: I took a day off today, so we could spend sometime together. Where do you want to go?
Charlie: uh... can we go to the museum? I haven't been to one since we were all in the field trip in the 5th grade
Nick: that's because you were banned from museum because you destroyed one of their piece when you were suppose to stay with the group instead of running off!
Charlie: hey I was stupid then I didn't know!
Nick: you are not stupid and yes you did know since I told the class to suspiciously to stay with the group!
Charlie: hey I was bored! I wanted to have a little fun...
Nick: and that's what cause you a trip over my knees, remember that? And if you did it again today, you would have been in a lot of trouble then you were last time
Charlie: *sighs* fine, why do you have to ruin my life?
Nick: because it's my job as your guardian/brother to ruin your life *kiss check* now go get changed out of your pajamas so we could go

I nodded and hop of his lap and he gave me a quick smack to my bottom to keep l
After I got change out of pajamas into some nice clothing I went downstairs and found Nick waiting by the door.

Nick: are you ready to go?
Charlie: yep, let's go!

We got into Nick's new car which was a resto-mod Shelby Mustang Cobra in his favorite color royal blue. He said he will be giving me his old truck when I turn 16.

We got in and went to the museum and learn about different kinds of art. Nick and I have a different kind of relationship, we like to talk about things instead of doing extra extravaganza things, because it just wasn't our thing.

After the art museum, we went to the movies together. We saw the movie "Transformers 2" and I have to say it was an awesome movie. We went to 7/11 to get a slurpee, Nick got blue-berry while I got my favorite kind cherry.

We drink some slurpee together, then decide to go to Six Flags that was open in town today. We went on so many rides together and when it came close to dark we decide to go home. We went home and decided to go inside the house together.

Charlie: I had a great time today Nicky!
Nick: I'm glad you did baby girl! Because... we won't have that much time when we go on tour next month
Charlie: are you excited for your very first tour?
Nick: yup, I am! I bet your gonna be excited as well
Charlie: why? What are you doing?
Nick: *smiles* you'll see!
Charlie: ugh... I hate when you do this to me! You know how much I can't Handel surprises, I'll go crazy!
Nick: but it's fun I love seeing you like this!

I stick my touge at him, and he chuckles at me, and pinched my cheek. I "ow!"
at him pouted and he rolled his eyes dramatically and said.

Nick: come on, let's go to bed it's getting late
Charlie: can I please stay up for a bit?
Nick: no Charlie, it's way past your bedtime. Beside... your tutor coming in tomorrow to help you catch up on what you missed in school, you had your fun today now it's bed time
Charlie: *frowns* fine, way to suck the fun out of everything Nicholas

I got up from the couch and headed up to my room to get change and ready for bed. I was reading a book in bed waiting for Nick. The door open to my room and Nick came in and put my book away from me and I frown at him and he said.

Nick: bed time, now go to bed
Charlie: *groans*but Nicky... I wasn't finished! And I'm not *yawns* tired...
Nick: yeah sure your not, did you feed twinkles yet?
Charlie: no, that's something I forgot to do...

Nick took twinkle out of his cage and hand him to me. I grab him from Nick and he got twinkles food and started feeding him as I held him.

Charlie: Nicky, I heard that there's yankees game Saturday can we go?
Nick: *sighs* I'll have to think about it, but... you have to promise to be good for the rest of week!
Charlie: okay, I will thanks Nicky
Nick: no problem baby! Now good night, get some rest

I sigh and lay back and he grabbed my twinkles for me and put him in his cage. He tuck me in, kiss me goodnight before shutting off my lights and leaving my bedroom. I slowly fell into a deep sleep.