Chapter 32

Chapter 32:

Nick.
I groan as I was being shake awake by Taylor who just happenes to be back. I covered my face with my pillow and he grab it and hit me with it.

Nick: ow! What was that for?
Taylor: get up, we have to be at the church soon and the guys are already here.
Nick: what guys?
Taylor: Sam, Greyson, Jake, Cody and your Grandpa.

I groan and told him I was fine, he left and I move my curls out my face, now I understand why Charlie gets so grumpy in the morning. I haven't had any good sleep last night, I stayed up until 4:00 in the morning because I was a nervous wreck working on my vows at the last minute. I went over the song sheet to see how the song turn out which I will be singing to her at the wedding and the bad thing is that my blood sugar was low and I probably look like crap.

I yawn and noticed the two letters by my nightstand and they were from Sel and Kevin, so I picked up Kevin note first and it read that him and Joe had to go because his mother was having the baby. I sigh threw the letter on the ground, I knew something like this would happened but Sel didn't want to change the wedding date.

I open up the letter that Selena gave me and smile to what I've read.

Morning Sleepy head, if you're reading this, I'm already at the church getting ready. I'm happy its our wedding day and glad to be marrying a guy like you - Love Selly.

Ps: I hope you dont mind, I kiddnap your baby sis, she didn't like it very much

I chuckled at the last line. I can imagine Charlie being dragged to the church while being grumpy from waking up so early. That's her anytime I try to wake her up to get ready for school.

I love Sel she makes me smile, she understands me, she's comfortable around Charlie unlike the other girls I have dated who were just mean to her and she is okay with long distance relationship which is one thing I love about her.

I go down the stairs after I have showered and found the guys in the living room with their suites laid out and they all look at me as I came down and Sam goes over to me and pats my back.

Sam: you okay man? You look like crap.
Nick: thats because I do.
Taylor: why?
Nick: because I had to stay up all night working on my vows, my song I will be singing during the wedding and I stayed up until 4 because I couldnt sleep because I was a nervous wreck and worst of all my blood sugar was low.
Taylor: no wonder you were so grumpy, Charlie right you do get grumpy in the morning if someone wakes you up.
Nick: *roll eyes* anyways, what time you got here?
Taylor: around the time Sel had to leave with the girls and when Kevin and Joe left.
Nick: do you guys mind taking over their place at the wedding? Kevin and Joe will take over at the recepition.
Sam: sure.
Taylor: so... what song did you write for Sel?
Nick: you'll find out at the wedding.
Sam: can we at least hear your vows?
Nick: the vows is the song. I couldn't really express myself with words, so I decided to do it in a song
Sam: that's a good idea

Charlie.
People starting arrive at the church including the guys and Makena. Natalie finally told me after I bug her about. I hug Nick when he came in.

Nick: what this for?
Charlie: I love you, and Im happy you're getting married to Selena.

He smile at me and hug me and kiss the top of the forehead. I so badly wanted to tell him, but it would disappoint him and I didn't want to disappoint him on his wedding day after we made a pact.

Nick: I'm so proud of you, you have grown into a lovely lady and Im so happy to be your big brother.
Charlie: stop saying you're proud me.
Nick: but I am.
Charlie: N-Nick... can I talk to you in private. I wanted to tell you after the wedding, but I think it's time that I tell you alone
Nick: sure what's up? Is everything okay?

I sigh and nervously played with my ring and he notice and I saw me about to take it off.

Nick: *gets it* oh Charlie. *shakes head*
Charlie: *in tear* I'm sorry. I know I made a promise
Nick: *sighs* how did this happened?
Charlie: the day you went to go meet Sel parents, Greyson told me he love me, are you mad at me?
Nick: I'm not mad. I'm proud that you come to me and finally told me. I know you planned to keep it a secret, but Im a bit disappointed in your actions.
Charlie: I was hoping you wouldn't say that.
Nick: I didnt say I was disappointed in you I said I was disappointed in your action, did you want to do it?

I look away from him and when I didn't get an answer from him and he sigh and figure it out.

He sigh and hug me and I was a bit shocked that he took this all very well.

Charlie: wait a minute, you're taking this all very well, are you sure you're my brother?
Nick: *chuckles* yes Charlie, I realize that you're finally growing up but that doesnt mean I'm happy this one bit. I was expecting this when you were much older, not at 13 baby
Charlie: I know, I just felt like it was the right time
Nick: just promise you wont let it happened again.
Charlie: promise.

I hand him the ring but he didnt take it.

Nick: keep it.
Charlie: but I can't, I lost my virginity.
Nick: I didnt say keep it for you, I said give it to your kids when they get older.
Charlie: *smiles* I love you Nicky.
Nick: *smiles* I love you too baby girl *hugs her* I'm just happy you told me, as long as you wore protection I'm happy
Charlie: *froze* protection?
Nick: you did wear protection, right Charlotte?

Charlie: yeah, we totally wore protection, hug! *hugs him*

Nick and I hug each other for a long time and I could tell that Nick didnt want to be let go. I really need to talk to Greyson.

With Joe and Kevin:
Joe and Kevin later arrive at the hospital and they we meant by their step-father David.

David: oh thank godness you guys are here, your mother wouldn't start with out you guys.
Kevin: well we're here now, where is she?
David: they took her in she's about to have the baby.
Joe: well then what are we waiting for let's go.

They followed David to the room and they enter and their mother was so happy to see that the boys have arrive. She was sweating and out of breath getting ready for the baby to come out of her.

Kevin: hey mom, we're here
Mom: I'm so happy both of my babies are here, now David go get the damn doctor already I want the baby out of me!
David: okay, okay. Your mother is a bit moody right now
Mom: I heard that!

David nods and told the boys to look out for their mother, before he quickly ran out of the room to get a doctor. The boys helped coach their mother while David went to get help.