Chapter 16

2 days later.

Charlie's POV
The last two days has been pretty boring since we're still on the bus. We finally arrive at our next destination which is Nashville Tennessee.

Before we head to the venue in Ryman Auditorium Nick said we should take some tours of the big city, before heading to sound check and other things he need to do in order to complete his day.

Big Rob Nick body guard took us around to the musuem, acarde, ice cream shop before heading back to the venu in Nick's car so that Nick wasn't late.

We headed into the building as fans were screaming and shouting out Nick's name wanting him to take picture with him, but I just kept my face covered in Nick's arm because he know I hate all this fans things including worst paparazzi.

Paparazzi are always in our business, they follow us everywhere and they even gotten me in trouble once before. But I can understand Nick's Point of View it's not easy being a rockstar especially with crazy Jonas heads fan which I will now call them because they're. Don't get me wrong, I love the fans, and I know some people will kill to be me, but I just don't like all this attention like Nick does.

Nick had to go to a last minute interview on the Ellen show. Ellen was in town for the first time in Tennessee. She wanted to see us both for an interview.

I have meet Ellen a couple of time and she is the best thing ever! She's she's like second mother to me. I thank her from the bottom of my heart for all the support she has given us these past couple of weeks that I have seen her. She invited me to be on set with my brother because she said she had a surprise for me.

Ellen: you may know her as Nick little sister please welcome Charoltte May Jonas

The crowd clapped and I walk onto the stage and hugged Ellen before sitting down beside Nick and he kiss my forehead and everyone went aww and I just blushed a bit before looking down.

Ellen: hi Charlie? Is that it right?
Charlie: yes please. I really hate my orginal name, so everyone just calls me Charlie
Ellen: so the reason why I brought you out here today because I heard that your a really big fan of Greyson Chance
Charlie: *screams*
Nick/Ellen: *covers their ears*
Charlie: *blush* sorry

The audience laugh at that and Nick said.

Nick: seriously don't mention that name in front of her! She screams anytime
Charlie: I do not
Nick: do not lie Charlotte, you just did!
Charlie: don't call me Charlotte
Nick: sorry, but you screamed louder than all the fans do

That made the audience laugh, I don't know if they were laughing at the situation or us bickering with each other. But hey that's what brothers and sisters do.

Charlie: that maybe true... but he is amazing *says dreamy*
Nick: *roll eyes*
Ellen: so Nick... what do you think about this Greyson guy?
Nick. he's a good kid, good music. He's not my type but, he still a great kid
Ellen: so... if him and Charlie were purse to go out, what would you have done?
Nick: I'll kill him!

That made the audience and Ellen laugh and I just rolled my eyes because he was being serious, like he always is... *cross arm*.

Ellen: over protective brother?
Charlie: very! He said I'm not allowed to date until I'm 30th!
Nick: you're over exaggerating. I said when you move out of the house, that's when you can date.
Charlie: yea... sure you did. *to Ellen* Why did you even ask that question?
Ellen: well I found a picture of you guys hanging out backstage at the 2010 Grammy Nomination Ceremony. That's where your brother perform Who I Am is that correct?
Charlie: yeah most of that true, but really, we're just friends nothing more
Ellen: well I have a video clip of him from our last interview and he clearly said the same thing to what you just said
Charlie: good because that clearly shows that we have nothing going on
Ellen: well that's good, because I have a little surprise for you behind this couch right here can you guest who it is?
Charlie: is it Robert Patterson?
Ellen: no...
Charlie: Taylor Lautner? Oh wait that's my brother best friend why would that be a surprised for me ...
Nick: oh for crying out loud! It's Greyson Chance!

He comes out from behind the couch and the crowd and I literary freak out and I almost fainted but Nick told me to breath. I was in tears and I hug Greyson Chance and he hug me back and I was just shocked the whole time and I smelled him to make sure he was real. That got everyone to laugh and I blushed embarrassed and Nick glares our way and I said.

Charlie: sorry...
Greyson: *chuckles* it's okay,
Charlie: *to Ellen* oh my god thank you!

I hug Ellen than Nick because I knew Nick had something to do with this, since Nick loves surprising me and taking all the credit. *roll eyes*

Ellen: well I'm glad you like your surprise, but it's time to go!  After commercial break, Nick will be preforming his song Who I Am!

The crowd cheered and I thank them again before hugging Greyson and I start hanging out with him back stage as Nick got ready to sang his song Who I Am.