Chapter 2

(Chapter Two)

(Charlie's POV)
The party was amazing and we got to see the one and only Greyson Chance who is my idol! He played a couple songs at the party, and we got to talking back stage. He told me I was cute and gave me his number and let just say I squealed like a little girl, not in front of him tho because I don't want to look like I'm fan girl over him. The best news is that I get to call him whenever I want!

I was so excited when we got back to Aly's house. Aly had to shh's me as we snuck back in. It was dark out and the middle of the night. The window was lock so we had to find another way to get in.

I thought Aly's mom was cool about it, but because Cody was watching us tonight he wasn't so cool about it. He  doesn't like his sister being out past crew-few and going to LA parties unsupervised because she can get a little "wild".

We exited through the front door quietly but didnt turn out well because the lights switch on and Aly and I scream when we see that it was not only her brother, but next to him was my worst nightmare.

They both shh us and each grab our wrist and pulled us to the living room couch and I look down because I could tell by the look on my brother face that he did not look happy.

Nick: Charlotte May Jonas, you better tell me where you were right now young lady!And no lying you know that's a big no no in our family
Charlie: *plays with her necklace* uh... well um... Aly and I were invited to a party, and... we just left with out asking
Cody: do you guys have any idea that something could happened to you tonight?! What were the two of you thinking?
Aly: I dont know Cody... but Im sorry
Cody: I don't want to hear it Aly, I'm done with your excuses. You do this to me every time mom leaves me in charge, you promise me you would behave!
Aly: I'm sorry Cody, please don't tell mom!
Cody: Aly I have given you 1 warning and this is your second chance, Im telling mom about this in the morning get to bed
Aly: fine, I'm sorry forgetting you in trouble Charlie
Charlie: its fine, it wasn't your fault, we thought of this together remember

She nods and left and Cody followed right after her to make sure that she was going to bed. Nick was just starring me down with his arm folded.

Charlie: *bites bottom lip* how did you know?
Nick: Cody call me and told me that you two went missing
Charlie: Nick I can- *gets cut off*
Nick: I dont want to hear any thing from you Charlie! I trusted you, but you deceive me!
Charlie: *frowns* I'm sorry, are you mad at me?
Nick: not mad Im just disappointed, come on let's go we're going home I'll tell Cody to drop your stuff at our place tomorrow

I nodded my head and followed Nick out the door before heading back home with him.

*The Next Day*
I woke up early in the morning today because Nick had to deal with me this morning before going to work. First Nick and I check our blood sugar and we were both fine. We ate breakfast together before sending up to my bed room.

I was a little bit nervous at first because I havent gotten a spanking since the last time I got in trouble which was about 2 months ago. Nick walk into the room and sat down next to me before saying.

Nick: listen kiddo, you have been doing super well lately and I really hate punishing you but I have to.
Charlie: can't you just ground me? I promise it won't happen again
Nick: whose in charge here?

Ugh... I hate when he does this.

Charlie: you're sir
Nick: exactly meaning I make all the rules and I choose to discipline you. You don't have the authority because you're the kid
Charlie: this is ridiculous! I didn't do anything wrong last night!
Nick: you might not have hurt yourself but you did break my rules and what are they?
Charlie: *pouts* Nicky...
Nick: Char-
Charlie: okay, okay. I snuck out of the house without telling a adult where I was going. I was out past curfew... um... I forgot what else I did wrong...
Nick: *sighs* you were correct with the other two, but you also went to a party without our constant. And I told you to behave yourself when you're at someone else home