Dance Flop - Chan

During your dance practice of Itzys Dalla Dalla, you fell over straight onto the floor.
You sat up to the realization that the group just couldn't hold in their laughter.
Your face went beet red.
While you were trying to hide your embarrassment Chan, who had been there to help with choreography and leadership, stands up from his sitting position and does his leaderly thing and defuses the situation, raising his voice in the process, scaring the girls slightly.

You can't thank him enough when the group shuts up and apologizes for laughing at you.
You tell them it's no problem however it did really hurt to see that not even a single member was concerned for your wellbeing.

After that dance flop, your members left you alone in the dance room. Chan's hand intertwined with yours slowly pulling you to your feet but you slightly lost your balance causing you to fall onto Chan. His strong arms caught you holding your waist tightly. Your eyes meet his chocolate brown ones and the heat rises to your face. Before it lasted any longer, you broke apart from each others grip and Chan says "I'll help you with the choreo if you want?" he said while he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly 

He did end up helping you with that part of the choreography since you just couldn't stand another embarrassing fail like that again. 

After a few hours of dancing, you two sat down and talked about the pressure of being in a kpop group.

Chan talked about how he loved being the leader however it can just be so draining and he would never get enough sleep. (LET THIS BOI SLEEP ISTG)
Similarly, you had felt quite stressed when you found out you were going to be put into a group and ever since, you haven't been able to perform at your full potential.

Chan pulls you into a squishy hug to make sure you're feeling alright.

He's just too kind, sweet and caring and you know you don't deserve him.

Before you know it Chan's shirt is wet, not because of his sweat, but your tears.
When you pull away Chan holds you by your shaky shoulders, looks you in the eyes before kissing you.

"I'll always be here for you, Never forget that"
——————————————————

Eh idk