dream date with Chan

so chan is my bias and i thought I might aswell start with him let me know if you want me to do all the members

so you two went to the beach sorta late at night.

Just the two of you and a small picnic.

you both go over to a small cozy gazebo placed on the sand and cuddle up, eating food that you bought with you.

chan got up and playfully dragged you to the waters edge, he took of his shoes and socks and you'd soon follow suit.
Both of you in hysterics as Chan picked you up bridle style and rushed into the water.

water splashing and giggles giggling, 

"Chan! Don't you dare drop me!" You yelled at him and he smiled at you, menacingly.
"whoops" he said before dropping you into the icy cold water surrounding you.

you quickly swam to the break of the water and smiled at Chan, he was laughing so hard hands on his knees completely unaware that you were now behind him.

you placed your hands firmly on his back and pushed him with all your strength.
he was quickly sent tumbling into the freezing cold water.
As he stood up and sour pout was plastered on his face "now I'm cold!" He sulked

"so am I!" You replied

He ran of towards the gazebo and came back with a towel.

it was a  decently sized blue towel.
he wrapped himself up in it right in front of you, as you stepped out of the water.
he hugged himself tight showing how warm he was trying to make you jealous.

you stood there sadly sulking at him.

He saw how sad you were so he opened his arms, hands clung
onto the towel,  revealing his bare chest.

you quickly ran over to him and wrapped your arms around his waist as he enclosed you in the towel.

The earth radiated of him onto you and you both stayed like that for a while until "we should probably head back soon..." Chans voice was lower and softer than usual.

"Mhmm" you mumbled into his warm chest.
"Can we stay here just a little longer?" You asked looking up to meet Chans gaze.

"Of course"
You two walked hand in hand over to the gazebo.

As you arrived Chan walked slightly ahead and sat down. He extends his arm towards you. You happily grab his hand and he pulls you onto his lap.

You wrap the towel round his and your own body as he snuggles his head into your neck and mumbles "I love you"

💫

That'll do donkey, that'll do