Han - the bad boy

Thanks for the request hannie_squirrel00
As requested it's all one chapter. sorry it took so long, this is just a lot of writing for me

School was horrible for me;

Every day I'd be walking out of class with my books when suddenly crash The most annoying guy known to humankind, Han, knocks me to my knees, sending my books flying across the hallway.
He would just stand there with his group laughing at me while I sat there, in the middle of the school corridor. It's usually worse than just my books, his friends pour their milk and food on me, occasionally it's my own lunch.
It's been like that for years and I just haven't done anything to stop them. To be honest I did try to do something at the start of my first year in High school but after my parents died, I didn't have the energy or mental capacity to waste on someone so irritating.

Almost all the way through our final school year the teacher wanted to assign us projects so that we could get extra marks on our final assessment.
It was an English assessment, I didn't hate the subject but I had no particular interest either.
As the teacher called out names to be put in pairs, I was getting more and more nervous because there were only 4 names left:

Me

Felix

Minho

Han

Either way, I was going to be paired up with one of Han's friends or even worse, him.

I hung my head low and sighed as the teacher called out "Felix and Minho"

Shitttt....

I built up all the bravery I could muster and turned my head to look at him.

Our eyes connected and I saw the wide smirk draw across his face.

He did this.

He did this to get to me, I know he did. He's always finding ways to bully and irritate me 

I retracted from my desk and walked up to the teacher to get our assigned project.
I smile at the teacher and she smiles back "y/n" she looks down at the table then back up to meet my eyes "I need you to help him, if he doesn't do well in this, he won't pass English"

So this is why we're partners...

I look back at him, his eyes darted to the wall.

Is he embarrassed?

Ha, I didn't know Han could even feel anything, let alone embarrassment.

I take my time walking towards his desk.

Just as I'm about to reach his desk, he abruptly stands up, squeaking the chair behind him against the wooden floor.

He looks at the ground but I see the smile drawing wider before he says "Your house 7 pm" then he looks up with a completely dead expression.

I could tried to find some sort of emotion behind his blank expression however all I would find would be the empty pit of nothingness.

I sighed and agreed before walking out the classroom, then out the school, then to my empty house.

It's had been 3 years of just me in this house, alone.

My grandparents came down to visit every so often but since I turned 18 I haven't seen very much of them.

It's was nearing 7 pm and panic started to set in.