Hyunjin - coma

I'm extremely close with Minho and see him almost everyday
Which of course would raise suspicions.

He kept asking me about Minho a lot recently but this time I just snapped.

I came home from a sleepover at Minho's, we've been friends since we were little and I'm pretty sure Minho is gay anyway. We would never sleep together but Hyunjin won't listen to me.

"Y/n Don't lie to me!" He yelled at me

"Come on y/n, you walk around in the big boots of yours but you're nothing but a little slut."

"You can't wait to get in anyone's pants"

I could smell the liquor from his breath.

I knew he was just drunk

"Oi!" He grabbed my wrist as I tried to walk past him. "Where are you going huh?" He yanked me backwards. I almost fell but I caught myself just in time.

"To bed" I replied sternly

"With who? Minho? Jisung"

I sighed heavily "you know what Hyunjin, fuck off. You don't know what you're talking about"

I tried pulling my hand out of his grip but he just held on tighter. "Let me go"
Tears streamed down my face as I finally got free I grabbed my jacket and ran out the front door.

I walked around the area for hours, aimlessly thinking about Hyunjin. Occasionally stopping to wipe my tears.

As it's winter, it started getting chilly and dark outside very quickly.
I needed to rest somewhere but I didn't know where. I couldn't go back to Minho's because that would probably confirm things for Hyunjin.

I could call Changbin.

Me and changbin we have a weird relationship, we used to date but we just grew apart and then I met Hyunjin. Changbin and I are still pretty close but recently we stopped communicating.

I took my phone out of my jacket pocket and dialled his number. It rang twice before he picked up.

"Hey"

"Hey" his voice sounded surprised.

"I need a place to stay,"

"Is this about Hyunjin?"

"Can I talk to you in person?"

"My doors are always open for you, Y/n"

"Thank you"

I hung up and made my way to Changbins house.

Since I was fairly far out from town and didn't have any money on me I had to walk.

I didn't want to ask Changbin to come pick me up since, I'm already being a nuisance by staying over and I don't want to cause any more trouble.

Pitch black street no cars nothing.

Left

Right