Jisung - art class

Such a good song btw

End of college and the start of university.

Starting something new is always a little scary and intimidating but having someone by your side to go through it, gives you that moral support you so desperately need.

Now you were settled in your first block of classes for this semester.
Other students start finding their assigned seats.

Everyone has an easel and a set of art mediums beside it.

Everyone settles and you smile at the people beside you, hoping to give off a friendly vibe so that you make friends in the future.

The class piles in and the teacher walks in.
The classroom door slides open and a man walks in.

He looks fairly young, he's probably another student but you look around seeing all the seats are empty apart from the teachers.

He claps his hands together getting the attention of everyone in the room even though most of the girls had been giggling and whispering about his looks to each other already.

You take a minute to examine his features.

Beautiful puffy cheeks and amazing skin. You could go on for hours pointing out the obvious perfection on this mans face.

He's gorgeous you think to yourself.

Everyone can see how attractive he is.

Everyone eyes are on him but his are only on yours.

You're eyes connect for what feels like forever.

His eyebrows furrow slightly then relax.

He smirks a little.

Your heart pace quickens.

"Alright class today I'm going to let you experiment."
His perfect sounding voice amazes you, this ethereal man you hadn't met before this day, has made you feel more in 20 minutes than the rest of your life.

He walks around the classroom, connecting eye contact with the students as he continues "I need to know what you prefer and what you're good at"

His eyes stop at yours again

"Do what you want, go crazy or stay simple. Show me what you've got"

He winked.

He just winked at you.

~💫small time-skip💫~

After a few hours you ended up with this vvv

"The acrylic paints blend perfectly" You snap around towards the complimentary voice behind you, to see your teacher

Faces, inches apart.

Lightly, dusted cheeks,

On both parts.

Up close you saw how perfect his skin was. 'Ugh I need to know his morning routine' you thought to yourself.

He leaned backwards and smiled while he rubbed the nape of his neck.

"Keep up the good work"

He walked away.

You turned back,
He blushed...
He totally blushed
'That can't have been my imagination.' You thought

~💫another timeskip💫~

A few weeks go by and class is normal. For the most part, Mr Han is being fairly normal.

He occasionally gives you glances from his desk at the front of the classroom. Only to meet your eyes and turn back to his computer.

The bell rang signalling the end of class.

An exasperated sigh came out of your mouth as you packed up your pencils and papers.

"Y/n" your turn you head to the front of the class.

"Can you stay behind after class"

And I oop!

Pt2?