they see you crying

* Channie

- So he came home late from practice again and it was around 2 am again

- you were feeling like chan didn't like you anymore and wanted some distance.
-it made you feel really upset causing many tears to roll down your cheeks.

- as he walked into the house he saw you curled up into a ball and he knew something was wrong

- he quickly dropped his bag by the door and ran over to you wrapping you in his arms

- you eventually told him why you were upset after a few half hours in his arms.
- you gradually fell asleep on his arms as he told you all the things he loved about you and how he would never leave you.
-you dreamed of koalas and kangaroos that night.

——————————————————

* Minho 

- after watching an emotional video about this dog trying to save an out of water fish.

- you were sitting on the floor of your bedroom crying.

- Minho entered all cheery until he saw you crying, he went into panic mode and tried to get you to talk to him however he couldn't understand what you were saying through your tears

- he got you some tissues so you could dry your eyes and collect yourself.

- finally, when you had calmed down you told him.

- disappointment
-he sighed then laughed at you, he was laughing at you...

- in revenge you stole his bundles

——————————————————

* Changbin

- you were lying in your bed and Changbin was sitting on the floor playing on his PS4

- you were going through happy memories in your head as one with ex-boyfriend popped up.

- it was the moment you broke up with him. Inspired by Changbin to dump his as he was abusive and it wasn't a healthy relationship.

-after you told him we were through he said disgusting things like how you were ugly, gross and how he never liked me in the first place.

- it got you thinking about Changbin and if he really liked you.

-before you knew it tears were streaming down you face and a know worried Changbin, is growing more concerned.

- he comforts you whilest you two cuddle in the bed. He tells you how much he really and deeply loves you. He tells you how he wants to spend the rest of his life with you

- you cuddle help but love it when he wrote an amazing rap about you.

——————————————————

* hyunjin

- you were feeling extra stressed about this dance exam coming up and as you kept messing up your dance in practice
- you could help but break down into stressed tears.

-you sat there for a while until you decided to call Hyunjin,

- you knew he could help you with the dance however you didn't want to burden him since he's been preparing for a comeback.

- you dial his number, it rings twice before he picks up.

- "Y/n?"

- you muffle through your tears to come visit you in the studio. He stops what he was doing almost instantly and rushes over to you.