Minho - Jealousy

Credits to _MINTYFRECKLES for editing this for me!!!

Summer was right around the corner so inevitably, you and the boys had planned a summer trip to the sunny countryside, surrounded by beaches.

You'd noticed Minho slowing drifting away from you even before this trip had started despite the fact that you two had never really established your relationship. Though It still hurts seeing him making memories without you, consequently, you started hanging out with Felix more.

There were five of you crammed into a black minivan, with you squashed in the middle.  Minho was on your right and Felix on your left. In front of Felix sat Jeongin with his sky blue headphones pulled over his blonde hair silently bobbing along to the music, completely unaware of the situation that was unfolding in front of him. 

You didn't complain and having Chan as your designated driver meant safe travelling. Any of the other members behind the wheel would have resulted in a car crash.

The rest of the boys were in the other back minivan just behind you when you pulled away from the dorm.

You turned around as you left, watching the dorm disappear from your vision.  You slowly turned back to the van with a sigh, Felix and Minho in your peripheral.

Looking over at Minho, who looked gloomy as ever, had his eyes glued out the window, probably lost in his thoughts.  You tried not to agitate Minho, so you carefully placed your right earphone in his ear and yours in your left.

You and Minho always had similar taste in music and spent many nights cuddling in bed listening to music. His arms would be wrapped around your waist as you both let the songs flow through shared earphones.

He seemed unfazed by the music and continued to stare out the window.
By now, you'd realised that this was going to be a long drive so when you felt your eyelids getting heavier you couldn't resist and gave into the darkness.

You woke up to realise that the minivan had stopped at a gas station. You looked around the seats, checking who's left and the only remaining heads were Felix and Chan.
Chan was looking at his phone not really paying attention to us in the back.
"Are you okay?"  You heard the speckled boy ask.
You had let out a long sigh when you came to the conclusion you really weren't okay.

"I'm not sure, Minho has been really distant recently and I don't know what to do..." you trailed off.
You feel Felix lightly nodding beside you, agreeing with your situation.

He nudged your shoulder lightly, giving you a little smile "Cheer up, you always have me" The tone of his voice got higher at the end of the sentence. Almost instantaneously, you heard heavy fast footsteps headed towards to minivan. You turned to the door and saw it opened by the blonde maknae.

"Where's Minho?" You asked, concerned about his whereabouts.

The younger just shrugged, as he entered and got comfy in his original seat. You decided to look for Minho yourself since it was getting late and you all knew you should've been at the summer house by then. 

The sun was setting as you walked around the back of the shop, after checking inside the shop and beside the gas station. 

"Bingo" you muttered to yourself as you saw the man you had been looking for.

You couldn't help but admire his beauty as his light brown hair slightly reflected the last remaining sunlight as it was descending beneath the earth, before seeing the cigarette.

That Damn cigarette.

It was like another being had taken over your body when you stomped over to Minho and slapped it out of his hand.

"What the hell?" He yelled
You saw the orange tinge of the cancer stick on the floor and was quick to smush it into the concrete.

"What do you mean - What the hell?"

He looked at you questioningly and huffed with annoyance. He started to walk towards the minivan clearly annoyed with your presence.

"Why are you so distant recently?" You shouted
"What did I do?" You carried on.

He stopped in his tracks.

On the brink of tears, you tried to stop yourself from crying over this boy, who so clearly didn't want to be around you.

"Please just talk to me" you begged.

He looked down for a few seconds before he turned his head towards you. He made eye contact with you and he simply stated...

.

.

"go and talk to Felix"

.

.

.

💫

So, this probably have other parts if you want?
Thank you _MINTYFRECKLES for requesting and helping me edit this, it means a lot!!!

So, this probably have other parts if you want? Thank you _MINTYFRECKLES  for requesting and helping me edit this, it means a lot!!!