Minho Jealousy Pt 5

After Minho had stormed off, you had no other option other than to make your way back to the boys. Chan was sitting on a purple towel that had been laid out on the sand and Seungmin and Hyunjin were walking towards you and Chan as you sat down next to him. A long sigh left you as your head leant on Chan's right shoulder. Seungmin bent down to you and gave you the iced fruit tea you asked for, you let out a small 'thank you' and took a sip. "wahhh this is so refreshing" Chan says besides you. you simply hum in agreement.

"Are you okay?" Chan brushes the fallen strands of hair out of your face and places them behind your ear. "no" Chan nodded slowly. "You wanna talk about it?" his eyes land on the rest of the group in the sea and Hyunjin and Seungmin standing in wet sand next to Jeongin who was still building his castle. Jeongin was dead set on making the most sand castle we've ever seen.

"Nah, can we just sit here for a bit?"

"of course" You both sat there in silence occasionally giggling at the boys messing around. Seungmin came back and sat on the towel next to us and got out a pack of cards. "you wanna play" he gestured towards us. I looked at Chan and smiled "yeah we will"

After a few games of cards, everyone had come back because they had started to get cold so they came over and wrapped themselves in their towels. Felix sat down opposite you and smiled at you trying to lighten the obvious tension plastered on your face. It didn't work. you shifted in your seat uncomfortably so you stood up and walked to wear the sea met the sand. Your feet dipped slightly as they stood on the wet sand. You crouched and finally sat down, looking upon the horizon as many thoughts raced across your now hazed eyes.

You felt warmth on your left side knowing who it was you asked "why are you here" His face contorted in confusion, "you looked upset and I wanted to comfort you" he answered innocently. "Oh" you sighed for what felt like the millionth time today.

"Do you want to tell me what's up?"

You clear your throat trying not to choke on your own words. "um, well, Minho and I have had a really bad fight" tears threaten to fall down your face, "And I think this might be the end of us, and he has run off and he hasn't come back yet." hands now covering your face embarrassed of the obvious pain that is spread across your face "I'm in so much pain, he's really hurt me, but I can't stop myself falling deeper in love with him" Felix sat there with one arm around her as she cried into his side.

3rd person

What Y/n didn't know with her back to the group Minho had arrived back and had just seen her lean into Felix. It hit him like a truck, after all his efforts of trying to push her away she had finally left him for Felix and it felt like being shot in the chest. As Minho stared at Y/n, lost in thought, Chan had stood up and pulled Minho aside.

"Look Minho" he turned Minho's gaze from y/n to him, "What are you doing? she's heartbroken and I know you are too" Minho's head hung low as he thought about her. "She loves you, She doesn't care if Felix likes her, she only cares about you. Why haven't you talked to Felix or her for that matter, You're pushing the ones you love away, why?" Minho mumbled something inaudible. "you're going to have to speak up," Chan said with a stern voice.

Minho took a sharp breath and finally repeated himself.

"I'm scared"

Chans eyes open wide, of all the things he thought Minho was going to say, saying he was scared was not one of them. "of what?"

"I'm scared of her not being happy,"

Chan brought his hands up and rubbed his eyes in frustration. "look at her" He points over to you and Felix "She is so unbelievably unhappy right now" Minho's face fell with guilt. "She's crying into him because you're not there for her. Be there for her!"