Rainy day- seungmin

A new day in a new place. I've recently moved to Seoul because I needed a change from my old life in London.
I had learnt Korean before coming here, in preparation.

Seoul is a beautiful place.

After dropping my bags at the apartment, I wanted to grab something to eat.
A now darkening sky, and a chilly breeze brushed passed me as I walked to the little corner shop.

All I wanted was ramen to fill my growing appetite so I looked around the aisles for a while until I found the glorious red cup.

Sitting in the window I saw a man walk round the corner. He was wearing a black cap and cream coloured jacket.

I heard the jingle of the shops door open as the man walks in.

He walks around the shop before buying a ramen, the same one as me.

I take a deep breathe before eating a large mouthful of the godlike meal.
Even though fairly simple, ramen is one of the best comfort foods in the world.

The shop was pretty empty apart from the man at the counter and the guy who was now sitting next to me eating his ramen.

He slowly took of his cap, ruffled his hair and fixed it into placed with his hands.

I took in his features, a cute nose, full lips and chocolate brown eyes. He was very handsome.

He turned his head towards me and gave me a slight smile before he goes back to eating his ramen.

As I finished up in the shop and got up to leave the shop and head home but I heard the pitter patter of rain drops. I released a long sigh since I wasn't wearing a hooded jacket nor did I bring an umbrella with me.

I opened to door and prepared to run home. My hand hovering above my head to shield me from the rain, I took one step forward away from underneath the fabric shelter above me.

Before I could think of taking another step forward, something grabbed me and jolted me back underneath the roof.

I turned to see the man from before. He gave me the same smile as before then handed me an umbrella.

He started running into the rain when I yelled "who are you?"

He turned around and ran back to me handing me something. He placed something into my left hand before running back off into the streets, disappearing into the night.

I slowly opened my hand to see a crumpled up piece of paper. Inside the paper was a name and number written neatly.

𝓢𝓮𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓶𝓲𝓷 03837198274

I smiled while opening the umbrella and walking back home.

~💫 This was kinda shite ngl sorry 💫~