Chapter 05 - Tonight

"What the fuck is this?" Lita asked flicking the mark on Rachel's neck

"What the fuck is this?" Lita asked flicking the mark on Rachel's neck. She shrugged and hit the bar, asking for a drink. Nikki Sixx had fucked her five different ways in the tiniest closet ever. What Vince couldn't do once, Nikki made happen several times. And it was much better than her own manual orgasms.

"Where the fuck have you been Dude?" Tommy asked as Nikki walked over, tying up the front of his pants.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you" Nikki responded with a grin. "Let's play a FUCKIN awesome show."

"I like the enthusiasm man" Vince smiled as he watched Nikki jump up and down, shaking his hands. "He's buzzing. I'll have whatever he's had."

Nikki chuckled to himself, as he stretched his neck. The crowd was calling him, he was on a post sex high. Rach had blew his mind, she didn't only just talk a good game, she gave as good as she got. He hoped it would satisfy his craving. But he had tasted blood, and he wanted so much more.

Tommy eyed him suspiciously, but he didn't think anything of it. He just wanted to go on stage and fucking party.

"So what's his name?" Lita asked cheering as the band came on stage. "Also I don't think Nikki likes me anymore."

"I don't remember" Rach lied as she nodded along to the start of Take Me to the Top. She couldn't believe she just let her best friends boyfriend fuck her sideways. "Why do you think that?"

"He's just avoiding me. Guess he's just that kinda guy. Maybe I'll just move on. Show him I don't care" Lita shrugged.

"Yes, you should definitely do that" Rach nodded almost erratic. "Maybe tonight?"

"Maybe" Lita trailed off as she watched the band. "Was it Tommy who you messed around with?"

"No, Tommy's my friend. I wouldn't hurt him like that" She chuckled. "He deserves the best."

"He's totally in love with you" Lita mentioned nudging her. Rach shook her head, she fucking hoped not.

The crowd eventually moved back to their apartment. Lita was avoiding Nikki and he didn't seem to care. He was too busy staring at Vince with his arm around Rach. But he knew as soon as some new pussy walked through that door, Vince would disappear. And then Rach would be all his again.

"Why's it a dickfest in here? Where's the girls?" Vince asked as Rach rolled her eyes. He stuck his head out the window and started yelling at the girls walking along the sidewalk to come up. Nobody could resist a party and eventually it filled up

Just like Nikki planned, Vince wandered off to the bathroom with a girl. It was too busy for Rach to even notice he was missing. But the more drunk everyone became, the messier it was.