Chapter 15 - Shackled Down.

It didn't take long to realise that Nikki had used her for his own gain

It didn't take long to realise that Nikki had used her for his own gain. He disappeared quickly after she introduced him to her suppliers. After trying to get hold of him for hours, she called Tommy who said Nikki was strung out in his room.

He had left her high and dry.

"I don't wanna be left in the apartment with just Mick. Everyone's buying shit" Tommy mentioned. They were on set for the Too Young music video, Rach was just watching Nikki, hoping that if she stared at him intensely enough, he would catch fire.

"Well you can afford it, so do it" Rach shrugged as she drank her coffee. Tommy fidgeted and took her hand.

"Rach, I want you to move in with me" He pleaded. He watched as she started choking on her coffee and patted her on the back. The director shouted for the guys and Tommy looked at Rach concerned before running off.

Rach didn't know what to think. If she didn't move in with Tommy, she'd be homeless again. She'd have to move back into the one bedroom apartment with Lita. But if she moved in with Tommy, it meant she was ready for a lot more than she actually was.

Why did everything have to change?

"Hey"

Rach looked to see Vince sat next to her, his arm around a blonde she had never seen before. She rolled her eyes and ignored him. He was just trying to get to her. She turned to her right to see Nikki and Vanity laughing over something she had said.

She couldn't take it anymore.

She walked over to Nikki and Vanity, his smile dropping as he watched her approach him. He winced as he felt a sharp slap across his cheek. Vanity went for Rach but Nikki held her back.

"I deserved that" Nikki admitted, Rach was fiery. It was kinda hot.

"You ever use me like that again I will cut your dick off, do you understand?" She growled as she poked him in the chest. "Stop hanging around with junkies and get your shit together."

"What did you just call me?" Vanity scoffed and Rach's glare turned onto her.

"A fucking Heroin junkie. Don't drag Nikki down with you in your pathetic attempts to make yourself more interesting" Rach snarled before turning back to Nikki. He hadn't shot up yet, he didn't get that it was an addiction. He knew he could quit anytime.

"Rach" Nikki called after her as she walked away, sticking her finger up at him.  He looked at Vanity as she started ranting about Rach and he sighed. Maybe he should talk things out.

-

Rach shakily took an inhale of her cigarette. She had heard Too Young on repeat all day as they filmed. The end build up stuck in her head, becoming more and more intense. She loved Nikki Sixx. The asshole.

Nikki spotted Rach over by the door of the studio, he heard Vanity call his name but he ignored her. He walked over to Rach and took her by the arm.

"C'mon, I need to talk to you" He murmured pulling her behind the sets. He led her through one of the other studio doors to where one of the previous scenes were filmed.

"Nikki what do you want to talk about?" She asked her voice echoing off the studio warehouse walls. It felt quiet apart from the dull sound of the song next door.

"Have you ever tried Heroin?" He asked her as he backed her against the set wall. His hands placed either side of her. Her breath shaky, she enjoyed the closeness. She liked that he was dressed intimidating.

"No, it's dangerous" She said quietly looking at him. He licked his lips as his thumb ran across her chin. He wished sex with Vanity was as exciting as it was with Rach. He wished he had no feelings for Rach.

"You're dangerous" He said lowly. "Heroin makes me feel safe."

"From me?" She asked as his hand moved into her hair as he stood closer.

"From everything. It's an orgasm without the sex. It's the closeness without the feelings. It's true love without the work.." He murmured as his face leant down towards hers. His nose grazing hers. "You ever feel that?"

"I know the feeling.." Rach mumbled as she pulled him close by the chains on his pants. She knew the feeling oh so well. Nikki hadn't had much of a sex drive on Heroin. Coke was the opposite. But Coke had started fucking with his head. Heroin calmed him down. And without Heroin, he was vulnerable to Rach.

He should have shot up before the video shoot. He should have shot up before she walked over to him, looking so fuckable. Before she slapped him and got his instantly hard. Before his heart began to ache for her again.

He kissed her roughly, his hands tugging at her shirt. She moaned against him and that was enough. He knelt down and aggressively tugged her jeans and her underwear down. She moaned when she felt his lips on her thighs, moving up. He growled when she pulled his head back by his hair. She smirked as he looked up at her with a glare.

"Why don't you let me show you what you've been missing?" She mentioned pulling him up. "Fuck me like you've missed me Sixx."

-

The fucking was great. The coldness of the warehouse against the fire between them. She hoped they hadn't tried to find him for his scenes. She hoped they hadn't heard her moans echoing off the walls.

"I fucking love you" Nikki laughed as he fell against her panting from his orgasm. She stilled instantly as did he. His eyes widened as he grabbed his clothes, he didn't even bother to get redressed. She watched as he just fled into the unlit corners of the warehouse and out the door.

She swallowed hard, he didn't mean it surely? He hated her most of the time. She pulled her clothes on and headed back out into the other studio. She pushed her hair down and forced a smile as Tommy ran over to her.

"I get my own scene at the end, how cool is that?" Tommy grinned pulling her to him.

She nodded with her forced smile and rubbed her cold arms. She could feel Vanity staring at her, and by the look on her face, Rach guessed she knew everything.

Rach watched as Vanity stormed out the studio. She couldn't careless about Vanity's feelings. She hated the bitch. Maybe now Nikki realised he loved her, he would get off the Heroin. That's what Rach hoped for anyway.

"Did you fuck Rach?" Vanity asked when she found Nikki hiding in her car. He had the belt in his mouth as he pierced his vein with the needle full of smack.

"Yeah" He said sighing heavily as he slumped against the seat.

Vanity was trying to slap him and scratch him as she screamed in his face. He managed to shove her back out the car and shut the door, locking it from the inside. She was screaming against the window as she banged her fist against it.

The bitch was crazy, but she had good smack.

He sat back with a sigh and closed his eyes. It was time to not feel again.