Chapter 30 - Still Screamin'

Rach had stayed with Tommy which he was thankful for

Rach had stayed with Tommy which he was thankful for. He knew her and Nikki were drawn to each other, but Nikki was bad news. He didn't deserve Rach. He expected her to be upset, miserable. But he was surprised when she woke up, planting a big kiss on his cheek as she rambled that she was excited for their show.

"Kid.."

Rach stopped in her tracks as she turned around the room to see Mick sat there. Soundcheck had gone well, she was just piling up the merch to sell for that night.

"Hey Mick, didn't see you there" Rach said shooting him a smile before turning back to fold the T-shirt's. She heard him clear his throat for recognition and she faced him again.

"I'm sorry."

"You're sorry?" She blinked at the question. She watched him scratch his day old stubble with a sigh.

"About Sixx. You don't deserve it" He said gruffly as he adjusted himself in the seat. Rach shot him a small smile and nodded.

"Thanks Mick. Nikki is toxic and I'm just done with dating Motley Crue" She laughed to herself as she looked at Nikki on the screen printed T-shirt in front of her. She had to let go. And not let him pull her back in. Not again.

"So your support are pretty good.." Rach mentioned as she sat down. She offered Mick a cigarette which he took. She lit them both U.K. and relaxed in the chair next to him.

"Yeah they are good." Mick nodded exhaling his smoke. "They are very tight. They are gonna give us a run for our money."

"What? C'mon..."

"I'm being serious" Mick nodded inhaling again. "Sixx is a mess, Tommy's all over the place and Vince is ready to go to war with anyone."

Rach sat there in silence, he was right. At this rate, it would be hard to save Motley Crue from themselves. If only Nikki would realise what was going on around him.

The door opened and she eyed the blonde that walked in. She was pretty, very different to her and Vanity. She seemed almost..Nervous.

"Hello.." She squeaked looking at Rach. "I'm sorry if this is awkward. I didn't want..What Nikki did.."

"It's fine" Rach said holding her hand up. "That's Nikki for you. I don't blame you."

The blonde seemed relieved at the acceptance from Rach. She manoeuvred into the room and sat down. She lit up her own cigarette and the three of them sat there in complete silence.

-
"We are all sold out"

"You're kidding me"

Rach was taken aback by the big man opposite her. He was definitely part of some motorcycle gang, yet here he was bitching at her for not having anymore t-shirts to sell.