Chapter 06 - Driving Miss Crazy.

"Tommy, c'mon

"Tommy, c'mon.." Rach moaned as she knocked on his door. He opened it and glared at her before walking to his bed. She sat on it with him and stroked his back. "I'm sorry sweetness."

"It's not me you have to apologise to, it's Lita" He said looking at her. "You broke my heart."

"Lita isn't seeing Nikki anymore. Well, I don't know what's going on with them actually" She mumbled quietly.

"You didn't give yourself a chance to ask" He said lying on his back. "If it was sex you needed, you could have just came to me."

She wasn't sure how to explain to Tommy why she was drawn to Nikki. She couldn't explain the reason why she flirted with danger with Lita next door. It just excited her for all the wrong reasons.

"Next time" She whispered with a smile. "I wouldn't mind a cuddle right now though."

"Always" He smiled hugging her tightly. "You gonna split up with Vince?"

"I want to, but then it means I can't be around here. It'll be awkward. You know how Vince can be" She sighed as she cuddled up to him.

"That's true" Tommy sighed. "Just a one time thing with Sixx, don't go there again. I love him but he's crazy. He's dangerous."

She nodded and hoped she wasn't lying to Tommy, or herself. She did need to start taking Lita's feelings into consideration, no matter how good the sex was.

"Tommy can you get off my girl" Vince growled drunkenly. She rolled her eyes and sat up, looking at Vince stood in the doorway. "Come to bed"

"Are there girls in our bed?" She asked and Vince chuckled. He shrugged and stuck his arms out. Rachel left Tommy's embrace and walked down the hall to see a half naked chick on the mattress. She was tired, she was sore, she could not be bothered to tolerate this shit.

"Oi" Rachel yelled kicking the side of the mattress. The girl opened one eye and frowned, she told Rach to fuck off and turned over. Rach growled and picked up the mattress and rolled the girl off it.

"What the fuck?" The girl yelled as she stood to her feet. Rach watched as the girl went to push her. She grabbed her arm and twisted it behind the girl's back and pushed her outside the front door which was hanging open, again. She looked at Vince who was stood there with a smirk.

"Thanks for your help" She grunted as she lay on the mattress. She shivered, the breeze from the wide open door made the whole room freezing. 

"Here" Vince said laying his jacket over her. He moved behind her and pulled her close. She tried to curl up into him, but he just didn't fit right with her. She wished she could just call it quits. But Vince would make damn sure she would never come around the band again. And they were her only family.

Rach watched the band practice the next day, Nikki had tried to talk to her but she didn't say more than two words to him. She wouldn't dare talk to him, she was afraid of what she would say or even ask.