2- Pillow Fort

💜Virgils POV💜
I've been home for almost a week now and things are getting back to how they used to be, without the constant bickering with Dee. He's been alot happier too, he's always cooking and singing with anyone that's around. He's also been hanging around here with Patton more, either to arrange a movie night for all of us or just to try out a new recipe. I don't think I've ever been happier in my life! Except.... Maybe...
The image of Mani flashes through my mind as his child like giggles fill my ears.
"Mani..." I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Dee hasn't told us much about the new side, just that we'll meet him once he calms down a little. "You okay there, Virge?" I open my eyes to see Patton passing me a hot chocolate with a look of concern. "Y-Yeah... Im fine." a small smile makes its way onto my face as I look into his eyes. "You sure? You look kinda... Distant." I chuckle as I stand and hug him tight, he keeps acting like I'm fragile but in all honesty I feel stronger than before. "I pinky promise that if anything ever bothers me, you'll be the first to know." I grin as I wrap my pinky around his, a faint blush starting to dust his cheeks. I  kiss his forehead gently before heading down the hallway with my hot beverage. I told Dee that I would help Zane make a pillow Fort, Remus is busy with the new side. "Hey! You came!" Deceit placed an icing bag on th bench before pulling me into a warm hug. "Of course I came." as I said it, Zane ran into the room and tackled me giggling. "So Virgey, you gonna help me?" I roll my eyes playfully as I pull myself back to my feet, he really is a child. "Yeah, yeah. I'll help ya Zaney boy." he looks up at me with a grin and drags me by my hand towards the lounge room. Now that I think about it, he is a little younger than me. There was another 'Rage' before him but he disappeared, so a new rage was made. "What's gonna happen in this pillow Fort anyway? Any thing in particular?"
Zane smirks at me before crawling under a blanket. "ooo~ is Remy comin' over~" he groans as I playfully tease him. "as a matter of fact, yes." he crawls out from underneath the blanket and gives me a stern look, but it's hard to take a blushy mess seriously. "good for you! You should take more time to do things you wanna do." he smiles back at me but I put my fingers up counting down from five, the moment will be ruined. '3...2...1' Remus burst into the room and winked at Zane. "But that doesn't mean take more time to do him!" I try to stifle my laughter as we watch Zane Bury his face into a pillow trying to hide his blush. "C'mon, leave him be." I say, still trying not to laugh. "yeah, yeah. Have fun Zane." Remus got up and went to walk away but stopped and turned back to us with a mischievous grin. "But not too much fun, eh?" he practically moon walks out as Zane screamed into the pillow. This is great!