12- Brother?

Tw- swearing, sadssss stuff??

💜Virgils POV💜
It was like everything just froze. One minute I was in my bed surrounded by the people that I love and the next I was running down the hall. He's home. He's finally home. I finally get into the kitchen where Remus had a man a little older than me in his arms. "is... Is he-"  "he's fine." Remus smiles softly at me before looking down at my unconscious brother. "Welcome home, Casey." I whisper as I take him into my arms. He's been missing in the dark imagination for a whole year, I can't even imagine how it's affected him. Sam and I have missed him so much. Remus left to find him not long after he went missing but it's his domain, it didn't affect him much. If anything, Remus only got more clingy towards Deceit. He's barely left his side since he came back. I look down at my older brother with worry and relief, I was scared I'd never see him again. Patton and the others finally run into the room. "Virgil are you o.... Kay?" Logan trailed off slightly at the sight of my brother. His usual pale green outfit torn in multiple places, his hair is a mess, and there is dirt smeared on any visible skin. "Where did you find him?" I turn my attention back to Remus as I speak. "In a cave near the river. It was freezing..." Deceit walks behind him and wraps his arms around his waist. Roman and my brother didn't really get along at first, much like Sam and I, but they were best friends before he went missing. Although I doubt any of them would ever admit it, the twins and Casey care about each other alot. That was sort of the reason that Remus devoted so much of his time into finding him. "is it.... Really him?" I look over to the doorway to see Sam with teary eyes and a plush bear that Casey gave to him. I can only manage a small nod as tears form in my eyes. My little brother runs over and hugs Casey and I like he would never let go. To be honest, I was scared to let either of them go. I'm sick of the people that I care about going missing! First Mani, then Casey, then Patton. After all of that I even lost my memories of it all! Its not fair. I just want things to be normal, at least for a while. Casey starts to stir in our arms. "S... Sam?" I smile at my brothers, but it quickly fades away. "Get the fuck off of me, bitch." Casey Pushes me away and falls to the ground. "Wh... What?" Sam and I reach down to help him up but he glares daggers at us. "Don't fucking touch me." I stand up and put my hands up in defense. "okay, okay. Jeez." Sam stands and wipes his eyes, taking a step away as Casey stands up. "the whole gangs here huh? Great, I can tell all of you at once." he looks around at everyone slowly. "Fuck. You." he flips us all off and pushes past Alex and Zane to get to his bedroom. "That... That's my line..." Remus sits on the floor dramatically. "that's your biggest concern right now? Really?" he glares up at me before smirking. "I'm just making the best out of a bad situation. My best friend, your brother, is pissed off. And he seems to hate us at the moment, so I'm trying to lighten the mood." he stands with a sad look and wraps his arm around Deceits shoulders, leading him to the lounge room. Mani puts his hand on my shoulder reassuringly before walking down the hall to his room. Alex, Zane, Sam and Kyle followed, leaving the light sides and I in the kitchen. "Are you... Okay?" I take a shaky breath before giving them a weak smile. "I'll... Be fine..." I nod, mostly to myself and walk past them to my room. I knew that Casey would be different when we found him, I hope he gets better. I care about him so much, maybe that's it. I care too much. No one has mentioned him around me, or they try not to.

My brother, Casey represents.... Paranoia.

___________________________________________

So this is longer than the past few chapters by around 400 words. I tried to make it long, but ya know.... 😂

~some rando 💜