15- You What?

Third person POV
"Logan?" Roman walked into the kitchen with Patton behind him. Logan spun around and analysed their expressions. "What's wrong?" Roman and Patton shared a look before Roman began to speak again. "you may want to sit down... Its important and I don't think you'll like it." Logan nodded and walked over to the lounge room before sitting down. "what is it?" Patton sat down while Roman stayed standing and crossed his arms. "we want to send Virgil with Remus for a while." Logan glared at Roman and stood up. "excuse me?" he took off his glasses and loosened his tie. "Logan, calm down..." Logan pushed his sleeves up and got into a defensive stance. "calm down? You think that I'm just going to let you guys send him away? With your brother!" Roman took a step back and sighed. "I know it's upsetting and you don't trust him-" "but it's my choice." Virgil walked out of his room with a bag over his shoulder. He sighs and walks over to logan, cupping his face gently. "I love you guys, so much. I need this... And I need you to trust me." he smiles a little and kisses Logans cheek. "if I hear that you get hurt because of that asshole, I'm never letting you out of my sight again." Logan started to tear up at the thought of Virgil being hurt. It was quiet for a few moments, until virgil pulled him into a hug. "I'll be fine, trust me." Logan sighed and gave him a gentle squeeze. "I do trust you, I just don't trust him." Roman glanced over to Patton with a sad smile, neither of them wanted to let Virgil go. After a few more moments in the hug, Virgil pulled away and adjusted his bag a little. "it's only a few weeks, I'll be back before you know it." Virgil smiled softly and turned around to go to Remus, being stopped by Logan holding his wrist gently. He spun him around and kissed him deeply, holding his waist. "be careful..." Virgil smiled and nodded, hesitating before leaving. Roman pouted and crossed his arms. "so, he gets kisses and we don't. I see how it is." the three that were still in the room looked down at the floor for a moment before all running into the dark side. The hallways on the way seemed a little brighter than before, only showing a few pitch black cracks. The three of them laughed at their own antics, coming to a stop once Virgil was in their view. "wait a second!" Patton giggled and ran over to him, earning a look of question from both Virgil and Remus. Patton blushed lightly and pulled Virgil into a quick but passionate kiss, wishing that he could stay. "be safe..." Roman quickly took Pattons place, pulling Virgil in by the collar of his shirt. "we love you." he kissed him deeply, resting one of his hands on his waist while the other stayed clinging to his shirt. Virgil was a blushing mess after all of this, not sure what to say. "look after him, Re..." Roman smiled at his brother, trusting him more than he thought he would. The atmosphere seemed to grow cold as another side walked in, showing great distaste towards what was happening. "Why are you leaving?" Virgil turned to his best 'friend' with a sad smile. "don't worry Mani, I'll be back soon." Logan glared at him while Virgil couldn't see, wanting him to leave him alone. No one in the room other than Virgil actually trusted him, at all. Mani sighed heavily and left the room without another word, making Virgil second guess his decision. "come on, let's go." Remus put his hand lightly on Virgils shoulder, offering a reassuring smile. He nods and turns to the door, waving one last goodbye before leaving. "I hope your brother knows what he's doing...." Logan said lowly, hugging himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so I'm finally updating! Sorry for taking so long, we just had exams at school and I got my first job! Things have been a bit iffy lately but I'm getting there, I'll try to update again soon 💜