13- What Happened?

Tw- coarse language, mentions of death and memory loss. Not spell checked
💙Pattons POV💙
"he hasn't left his room in days, Logan." it's been a week since Casey was found. Virgil tried to talk to him the day after Remus found him, but Casey slammed the door in his face. Sam hasnt been around the mind Palace of late either. "I understand your concern, we're worried too. But Virgil will come to us when he is ready, we can't force him to talk to us or expect him to be okay for a while. He's been through quite a bit these past few months." I sigh and nod before walking down the hall towards my room. I slow down slightly when I reach Virgils door in hopes that he would come out soon. Once I'm inside my room I flop onto my bed with a huff, only to stiffen at the sound of shuffling from the corner of my room. "wh... Who's there?" I sit back up nervously, looking into the darkness. "Exactly.... How much has he been through lately?" Casey steps out of the shadows giving me a stern look. "oh... Its you..." I sigh with relief. "so, you really don't know?" he shakes his head, obviously confused. "you, uh, might want to sit down." he nods and sits next to me on my bed. "okay, I have some conditions though-" "What happened to my brother while I was away, Patton?" he asks harshly, making me flinch slightly. "o-okay... Where to begin? Do you want me start with the horrible stuff or the things that lead up to it or-" "Patton!" he stands impatiently tapping his foot. "What's the worst that could've happened while I was gone?" I look into his eyes with sadness. "he died." his eyes widen and he sits down again. "wh- but... When- how? How is he-" "alive? You've missed alot. He lost his memories, control over his body, and eventually his life. All of this happened over the past few weeks, it's still pretty fresh for all of us." he looks around my room at all of the photos of Virgil and the others. "his memories? Has he got them back now? He seemed to remember me." I nod as he makes eye contact with him. "yeah he has them back now, but it was mainly his memories with any light sides that were gone." he looks away from me and stands again. "Where are you going?"
"To my room. I got what I came for."
"so you're not even going to talk to him?"
"nope."
With that Casey walks out of my room closing the door behind him, showing no sadness or remorse to how he spoke to Virgil previously. What happened in that place?

Okay yall I don't have dark blue heart emojis so for Logans POV I'm gonna use these- 👓👔 okie dokie?

👓Logans POV👔
"where is he?" I'm sure that I saw him go this way. "where is Manipulation?" Deceit puts his hands up in defense. "Please calm down, Logan. You're not smoking right now." I look around to see navy blue smoke coming off of my arms. "I've got new evidence that it was him, why won't you listen to me?" Remus steps in front of Deceit protectively. "Logan, don't just jump to conclusions. That's Virgils job." I raise an eyebrow in question. "leave Virgil out of this, this is between Mani and I." Deceit shakes his head. "leave, Logan. Go home." I narrow my eyes at him, growling through my teeth as I walk back down the hallway. "that fucking snake thinks he's so intimidating, he thinks he's so great. That deceitful little bitch. He knows it was him. Hes just protecting him when he should be protecting Virgil! How dare they protect that fiend." I continue to mutter as I walk to the kitchen and fill a glass with water. "Logan?"